PDA

View Full Version : Hoarse solo

kieran
09-10-2013, 01:04 PM
New solo, I hope this is an improvement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7yfmMoseb8

Muhzzy
09-10-2013, 01:25 PM
I thought it was definitely a pretty good watch, for the most part.

But that ender was reeeaaaal nice. I've never seen that done before, but I'm not sure if it has been. Either way, it was nice.

Good job man.

Amphan
09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
It's an improvement, but only a little bit, in my opinion. The intro was okay. I wished you could've done something with the sound to ease the transfer from the skating to the old Popeye clip.

Plus, don't be so quick to cut to the next clip after your guy lands the trick. There were times when you let it roll for a little, and that was fine. Other than that, it was "land, cut, land, cut", etc.

Also, I wasn't sure about the fades to black on some of the clips. Aside from the sound of the landing, you could (barely) make out that they landed. I didn't get why it was there. It seemed unnecessary.

Music was okay, kinda got the direction you were going with it, and the camera was jerky in some clips, so work on smoothing that out.

Other than those things, it looked okay. Loved the ender.

kieran
09-10-2013, 01:36 PM
I thought it was definitely a pretty good watch, for the most part.

But that ender was reeeaaaal nice. I've never seen that done before, but I'm not sure if it has been. Either way, it was nice.

Good job man.

Cheers man, nice to hear feedback!
I havent seen that spot been hit before but I'm probably wrong
I spent ages on the ender aha

kieran
09-10-2013, 01:40 PM
It's an improvement, but only a little bit, in my opinion. The intro was okay. I wished you could've done something with the sound to ease the transfer from the skating to the old Popeye clip.

Plus, don't be so quick to cut to the next clip after your guy lands the trick. There were times when you let it roll for a little, and that was fine. Other than that, it was "land, cut, land, cut", etc.

Also, I wasn't sure about the fades to black on some of the clips. Aside from the sound of the landing, you could (barely) make out that they landed. I didn't get why it was there. It seemed unnecessary.

Music was okay, kinda got the direction you were going with it, and the camera was jerky in some clips, so work on smoothing that out.

Thanks man!
I was trying to get the cuts to black as a beat sync which probably wasn't working, I don't really understand how to fade the audio so i need to learn that.
The camera work needs to be fixed thats high up in my list of to-do's.
[/QUOTE]Loved the ender.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man, Tried hard on it!

Goon_Panda
09-11-2013, 12:40 AM
That ender gap was so fucking tight dude.

Not really digging the edit, filming needs a little bit of work, etc.

Skating was great though. Well done.

NotedDerk
09-11-2013, 12:45 AM
You ass, I've had a clip at the spot for your banger for months now, did a switch varial heel down it, I knew I took too long making this damn full length! I was really picky about that gap as well, landed it several times, but I refuse to upload until I land crystal clean, I hate that rubbing noise that gets added to clips when you bump into walls and such. It's nice to see you getting creative with the gap findings though man, A+ for that!

XImortalDEATHX
09-11-2013, 05:24 AM

That sums up my response. Definitely needs work, but not bad.

kieran
09-11-2013, 07:49 AM
You ass, I've had a clip at the spot for your banger for months now, did a switch varial heel down it, I knew I took too long making this damn full length! I was really picky about that gap as well, landed it several times, but I refuse to upload until I land crystal clean, I hate that rubbing noise that gets added to clips when you bump into walls and such. It's nice to see you getting creative with the gap findings though man, A+ for that!

I know I'm an ass.
But serious that gap is hard man I was trying for ages just to get a fake kickfilp let alone a switch varial heel.
Thanks man I'm just trying to find new gaps there's one that I can't bloody get to haha
Cheers dude

kieran
09-11-2013, 07:50 AM
That ender gap was so fucking tight dude.

Not really digging the edit, filming needs a little bit of work, etc.

Skating was great though. Well done.

Thanks mate, tbh after I kinda got pissed that I edited this way but I didn't want to start again, I just wanna try new things so one day it will be liked!