PDA

View Full Version : The Hard Spot Undergrown Battle

DevilSyco
04-02-2009, 06:08 AM
If you want you can join on this undergrown event, see rules on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKhEPibvX6I&fmt=18

Lets enjoy!

Madsser3200
04-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Hehe. gunna be a hell of a vid. btw can you make youre own spots there? I mean drag a barrier over there and so on

DevilSyco
04-02-2009, 06:39 AM
No rules friend, is undergrown you can make what you want, and public vote. real unreal, use objects, nothing, skating, foting.... :) i just maket some tricks for people who thing is imposible, and to give some ideas, you make your own tricks and original stuff.

Demzilla
04-02-2009, 07:27 AM
i dont know about entering...
but i forgot all about that rail...

beers..
demo...

lets say it was a looong night...

Roccityroller
04-02-2009, 08:41 AM
gap from the top of the stairs in between the wall and the rebar and you have th heroin gap...fuck that shit

DevilSyco
04-02-2009, 09:58 AM
best tricks including best gaps best, grips, flip tricks... be in final movie, my idea is make a long video whit all best tricks callet: The legends of the hard spot. just why i love this spot.

Personaly cant afort actualy doo the gap, from the top, over the shit wall, to the 7 meters fall. I have no finded the technic to do it. but i have whachet one skater doing it, then if he want, he can put him on his vid. But the final decission of best tricks, are on all people whit his votation.

i no vote and no participate, i only createt the evend, and recopilate vote, and make video, if some one thing he can make better final video, i have no problem to discuss it.

if some one no like the event, he can only vote, or simply ignore the post, i just do it to fun.

:)