PDA

View Full Version : NEW GTA Section

thesignguy
09-16-2013, 07:57 AM
I completely moved around everything.
We might expand on this as skate dies out. We are all friends here and if we can keep it that way with new and improved sections for GTA Im all for it.
GTA ONLY I cant see any other franchise needing this type of exception EVER (besides a skate related game) so don't keep asking about a pokemon section.

In time I might condense some other sections so they don't get cluttered.
IE GC, Contests, Skate Parks
Nothing anytime soon but when sections aren't used for 6+ months then I will combine them. I will never delete ANYTHING so we can all still access our E-Fame

Let me know your thoughts

Goon_Panda
09-16-2013, 11:51 AM
I like. A lot of us will be trying to organise multiplayer events and such.

itsNJ
09-17-2013, 07:43 AM
I like dis... but i think Farmville deserves its own section as well.

thesignguy
09-17-2013, 07:53 AM
When I read this last night I want to make sure this doesn't come off like we are changing Fluckit. It was made for skate and always will be. There will always be a skate heavy theme here. But if there is ways to keep peeps coming back I am always for it. Skate content will always be here and go nowhere.

Seanne1986
09-17-2013, 08:29 AM
This is great. Event sections etc could be added later on when gtaonline is out.

Muhzzy
09-17-2013, 08:37 AM
When I read this last night I want to make sure this doesn't come off like we are changing Fluckit. It was made for skate and always will be. There will always be a skate heavy theme here. But if there is ways to keep peeps coming back I am always for it. Skate content will always be here and go nowhere.

Very refreshing to hear.

Hitmanx123
09-18-2013, 11:06 PM
seems right

Mark Murderous
10-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I think there needs to be a crew recruitment thread.

thesignguy
10-06-2013, 03:27 PM
And is it time to combine spoiler and non spoiler?

mamba12
10-06-2013, 03:53 PM

well, tuesday marks three weeks since the game's been out. that should be long enough for everyone to have beat it. i'm fine now. considering i was the main one complaining lol

EmmitBrown
10-06-2013, 04:25 PM
I havent beat it but im on the slow roll cause im playing two of em and I dont like to run out of story too soon. But that sounds word as long as the spoiler info isnt in the title of threads. Ie a thread called "michael ends up a tranny!" (Thats not the case I hope, but if that was part of the story I dont wanna read it in a title unexpectedly ...feel me?)

Mark Murderous
10-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Can you have a spoiler cover option tag thingy?

Antwan
10-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Doesn't matter to me really
I'm not reading into anything but online until I beat the single player
I do think we need a general discussion category though
It wouldn't be bad to merge stuff
maybe organize it internally somehow
Sub-forums might work