greenlake
04-02-2009, 11:47 PM
that video is unavailable holmes.

Embers BLS
04-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Unavailable(?)

Madsser3200
04-03-2009, 04:28 AM
So nice calm feeling. Just nice. Although the song didn't really go with the skating. and there were too many 3flips

tehwoot
04-03-2009, 07:07 AM
nice amp, enjoyed that ;)

eflixxx
04-03-2009, 07:53 AM
raw. one the top.

Demzilla
04-03-2009, 09:28 AM
wow....

jaw on the floor..

cams...
tricks...

wow...

i am impressed....
f-- awesome film...

added to my "list".....

serious sickness sir....

thesignguy
04-03-2009, 10:34 AM
you were a couple of awkward wall to flat transitions (physics wise) from perfection. Very impressive vid Amp

pawnluvguitarist
04-03-2009, 01:56 PM
that was amazing...

great attention to detail, be it keeping stuff low, tweaking to get nice animations or whatever...

loved all the popless tricks as well...

vid had an amazing vibe to it, was intense...

one of my favorite vids yet, keep em coming man :)

deronscott
04-03-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I should throw out any footage I have currently and rethink how I am skating...

That was Insane man... You have a style to your skating that I have NOT seen by anyone else yet, it has such a Loose feel to how your feet are on the skateboard, like it is really not connected to your skater.. (hard to describe)

Love the little tweaks here and there to make each trick look soooo real.... awesome skating and editin/camera angles .. the song left a little bit more to be desired but awesome job man

going to watch it again just to get inspired

amp93
04-03-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I should throw out any footage I have currently and rethink how I am skating...

That was Insane man... You have a style to your skating that I have NOT seen by anyone else yet, it has such a Loose feel to how your feet are on the skateboard, like it is really not connected to your skater.. (hard to describe)

Love the little tweaks here and there to make each trick look soooo real.... awesome skating and editin/camera angles .. the song left a little bit more to be desired but awesome job man

going to watch it again just to get inspired

wow.... thanks a lot man... probably the best comment I have gotten so far. Really good to hear something like that cause I dont normally get this reaction on a lot of my videos

concerning the song... I actually spent some part of today throwing a second version of the video together, with a totally different song/ feel to it. I like the new version that I am about to release a lot better so stay tuned

p.s- I made cuz's blog!

aggroman_
04-04-2009, 10:25 AM
i like the slomo shot @ :39
sick line at :52
sequence at 1:21-1:28 was slick; halfcab 360 flip tailslide
everything after is like 'whoa'
another even sicker line at 1:41
frontside 270 bs tail shuvit as the ender was nuts.
I had to rewind a bunch with this one. Crazy tech stuff and the filming/editing is clean. The music is easily tolerable when youre skating like that.