PDA

View Full Version : "The Last Stand" - Final S3 Solo by Wiltzuh

Wiltzuh
10-24-2013, 04:26 PM
This quite much is it...the end of the road for me !

Used all clips that we're supposed to be in videos that never came out.
Had good times editing this monster and even missed the game; playing with buddies and filming bangers...wish these games were still alive.
Thanks guys ! You made it all worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N547GZvPh4U&feature=youtu.be

GSB MLP I-XL
10-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Damn dude... That's all I can say about the video. You killed it. Awesome edit and mind blowing tricks. The departure came out of nowhere for me. Don't know if I can say the same for anyone else. You'll always be one of the best in my book, though. haha.

Amphan
10-24-2013, 09:20 PM
You, sir, are a madman disguised as a filmer. (Late to the party, I know, but I had to say it.)

I could say what parts I liked, but there would be too many to name. Great watch.

SK8ERatWAR
10-25-2013, 01:07 AM
makes me wanna play skate so bad. last two tricks were fucking ridiculous

iSnowable
10-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Really sick, tricks were beautiful, edit was really good (as usual) and these long lenses were ones of the greatest that I've seen.

Muhzzy
10-25-2013, 03:59 AM
Wow. Absolutely amazing. Sucks that this is your last. But man was it good. Great job as always Wiltz, so many amazing tricks and of course the best filming in S3.

HCH Media
10-25-2013, 04:15 AM
absolutely superb

crni1976
10-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Mitä muuta voin sanoa? You make it look so damn good, you make it look do damn easy. The Mark of a True Master.

You have outdone yourself Wiltzuh, if that's even possible. I would need a roll of toilet paper to list all the mindboggling tricks you come up with so effortlessly.

If pressed for one highlight, I would pick the flawless backside lip @ 11:34. The ease and realism you display to pull the board back in on this vert obstacle is so impressive it is ridiculous.

You are a very talented and creative person. I hope you will fare well and that the world will see more of you.

P.S. I very much appreciated and applaud you riding the booty board in a number of clips. One Love.

Tilburr
10-25-2013, 10:48 AM
Holy guacamole this is amazing

m.seven
10-25-2013, 11:02 AM
I haven't watched a fakeskate vid in a while now but had to watch this.
I'll keep it simple.. I LOVE YOU WILTZ!!!!
This vid really makes me miss this game and the good times had.

momadaddy
10-25-2013, 11:11 AM
yeah so that was good. the way you body varial out of grinds is something to be admired. i can never get them to look that good. your videos are among the top in my book

XImortalDEATHX
10-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Damn, sad to see you go. Great video, flawless style, impeccable editing, and gnarly tricks. i.e that nose manny at rosalita, and that ender, how the hell do you 720 on THAT?

EA ruined the game, but god damn some of you guys went out with a blast.

NotedDerk
10-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Without EA, we wouldn't have even had the game to begin with, remember that!

Seen only about a third of it so far wiltz, I will watch the rest when I get back from this skate trip though.

XImortalDEATHX
10-25-2013, 12:32 PM
Without EA, we wouldn't have even had the game to begin with, remember that!

Seen only about a third of it so far wiltz, I will watch the rest when I get back from this skate trip though.

That's something that saddens me. Imagine if Blackbox had publishers that didn't rush them, and let them put more than a year into each game. They'd be so much better, and probably live a lot longer than this.

SmurfsInABox
10-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Super rad Wiltz! Gunna miss your amazing filming and great trick selection.
I'm going to keep playing skate till it melts in my disk tray though.

I hope you'll still hop on every once in a while.

saunders420
10-25-2013, 07:30 PM
damn wiltz. Ill be back with a long review.

kieran
10-26-2013, 02:14 AM
Your clips are just amazing but your b-roll is not one to forgot
Late to the party but your videos ate always a good watch

Gizzler
10-26-2013, 05:32 AM
...so beautiful from start to finish. I can literally read in each clip how much love you've put in it, so thank YOU! I still love this game but since skate.reel is down things are just not the same, even with a cap card.

that double skinny nose manny at rosalita's at 8:09 was my fav clip somehow, but I really really loved the whole thing!!!

Wiltzuh
10-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks so much guys ! SO SO MUCH ! Damn...almost crying by myself

If THIS is how retirement feels, i wanna make a good career. Like i said, I wish the game was alive. Missing those golden times with it...and with people around THIS place.
Thanks fluckers. fuck you...you made me feel sad again...so happy, fuck

Legba
10-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Dearest Wiltz,

You already know how I feel about your trick selection (gush/drool/man-cream-pool) so I wont bother you with repeat information.

But what blew me away the most in this was your spot selection/use. I'm completely amazed that this late in the game you can still find spots I've never seen and hit ones I know about in unknown ways. My favorite being what went down on the dry docks roof. Those grinds and stalls made me grin like when I first played the OG demo so long ago.

This solo embodies so much of what I love about Fluckit. And while I know it cant mean much from a late-joiner like myself -- you sir, are a top-flight Flucker.

Bravo

Seanne1986
10-27-2013, 01:30 PM
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

BrySull
10-28-2013, 07:18 AM
this thread is deep. sorry to see you go wiltz, you always come through with the sick shit and definilty no slacking on this one, great video as always

Jebotek
10-28-2013, 08:56 AM
fuckin great man
i loved everything about this

Antwan
10-30-2013, 03:57 AM
Always a treat when it's behind ya Wiltz.
Glad we at least got one collab, be easy man.