PDA

View Full Version : 515o Presents CRIMINAL WATCH (xbox dlc )

DuMularn
10-26-2013, 07:46 AM
This is my second CaP ever using the merge glitch. The main idea was to have the park look like a giant wrist watch with the central area being a bowl/park and the arms are each unique in their focus be it grinds or manuals. This is also my first ever full edit ontop of my first clips ever gotten with my new roxio. Any and all feedback/tips is super appreciated as I know how tough it is to pull ourselves away from GTA5. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH IN HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5nyluthcms

Park Name: Criminal Watch
Team Name: 515o
Creator: Boas DuMularn
DLC Required: All

kieran
10-26-2013, 11:04 AM
Damn that was tight, sweet looking park but I can't see how it's a watch but I probably will after a couple watches!

iSnowable
10-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Great vid, park looks nice, I liked some of your leng lenses.

Yarivpa
10-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I usually do not like skateparks in skate 3, i rather street spots, but i'm forced to recognize that this one is really really nice looking! Some good creative stuff here! I'll give a try!

DuMularn
10-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Kieran-Admittedly I didn't really show it off in this promo. From an aerial view you can see the stairs on either end form the clasps that hold the leather bands, the central bowl area is the watch "face", each side strip works as an arm band,the green beam work works as the leather straps that hold down excess band, and tree planters line up as the holes for the buckle. Even a buckle tucked away in the trees. Once I added all the surrounding foliage it became difficult to show the park on that kind of scale.....trust me it is there. But don't let that stop you from watching it again and again and again........ =D

Isnow- Thank you kindly. I've always enjoyed the cinematic nature of the long lense shot. I also feel it's underused in current skateboarding videos.

Yarivpa- Coming from you that means alot. Hopefully you enjoy it thoroughly and keep and eye out for my next park.....outdoor street!

momadaddy
10-28-2013, 12:30 PM
fucking sweet

5879jorge
10-28-2013, 03:40 PM
thanks god, i thought nobody was going to post here again
and the park looks cool! so bad i use a ps3

pairsprowlin 666
10-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Gonna review this...

pairsprowlin 666
10-29-2013, 11:59 AM