PDA

View Full Version : Robin Wikström Full Part Trailer (Snowboarding) - By Granka

Granka
11-01-2013, 05:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWNPFC1NlMk
A trailer for a upcoming full snowboard-part of my friend Robin that I filmed last season and edited.

I got asked if I wanted to go filming with him and I was totally down. This was my first experience in street snowboarding and it was a total eye-opener for me.
The hard work that goes behind getting a spot looking good and then getting stuff down in the brutally cold weather up here in northern Sweden, only people with passion for this are able to pull this off.

Granka
11-01-2013, 05:31 AM
https://vimeo.com/78334399

andreas
11-07-2013, 05:33 PM
filming looks shaky, snowboarding looks good, im excited.

crni1976
11-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Cool trailer man!

I used to go snowboarding, did that for a couple of years, but it never really triggered the same excitement as skateboarding. Probably because, as I grow older, I am having a hard time coping with cold conditions. Give me sunshine and leisurely temperatures any time! (bummer that I live in Belgium)

I hope that your friend eventually managed to land some tricks though!

Granka
11-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Cool trailer man!

I used to go snowboarding, did that for a couple of years, but it never really triggered the same excitement as skateboarding. Probably because, as I grow older, I am having a hard time coping with cold conditions. Give me sunshine and leisurely temperatures any time! (bummer that I live in Belgium)

I hope that your friend eventually managed to land some tricks though!
Thanks dude :)
Yeah, I feel you. The cold weather is the toughest with snowboarding, other than that I enjoy snowboarding a lot. The snow is smoother to bail on instead of the rough ground during the summer, and jumps and stuff are really easy to build with snow. No need for concrete DIY-setups :D
And yes, my friend managed to land a handful of great tricks. And all of the tricks are tricks he worked hard for, in other words no fillers :D

crni1976
11-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Thanks dude :)
Yeah, I feel you. The cold weather is the toughest with snowboarding, other than that I enjoy snowboarding a lot. The snow is smoother to bail on instead of the rough ground during the summer, and jumps and stuff are really easy to build with snow. No need for concrete DIY-setups :D
And yes, my friend managed to land a handful of great tricks. And all of the tricks are tricks he worked hard for, in other words no fillers :D

Post the final feature sometime! Looking forward to it

Granka
11-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Post the final feature sometime! Looking forward to it
Yeah, 1st december it's hitting the web and I'll post it here then of course. So yeah, just wait for it ;)