PDA

View Full Version : ABD tricks?

GSB MLP I-XL
11-04-2013, 06:52 PM
So I filmed a trick at the gap through the clock tower. Idk if it's abd or not. Can't really tell what trick it was because I don't want to spoil it. It's a banger. So if you know of any tricks that have been in a video there so I can keep or throw away this clip, it would really help. Thanks.

Goon_Panda
11-04-2013, 07:18 PM
So I filmed a trick at the gap through the clock tower.

SPOILER ALERT

briden
11-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Not to be harsh, but nobody who matters cares. Everything has been done already in some capacity; if you're playing the game looking for NBDs you're playing the wrong game. If it looks good, people will remember it.

GSB MLP I-XL
11-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Ok. That makes sense. Thanks. But I can't delete this thread. So oh well.

momadaddy
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
everything has not been done. i come up with new shit everytime i film a clip. but i don't matter anyways

Roccityroller
11-11-2013, 06:07 AM
everything has not been done. i come up with new shit everytime i film a clip. but i don't matter anyways

Nailed it. Well the not mattering portion at least

Antwan
11-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Everyone who matters.. Oh snap!
Did he say that?
It's not easy coming original, never will be.
If you're real anal bout it just add something a little extra.
It is pretty late in this thing here so maybe people don't go the extra mile but just like
Pivot out, add a prop, etc. I try to add to stuff when I can.
It's never ending man, keeping adding stuff to stuff.

briden
11-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Everyone who matters.. Oh snap!
Did he say that?

I think I may have worded my reply poorly. I didn't mean to slam the dude (or anyone in particular). What I was trying to say is that the people who cry ABD are just looking for something to complain about, and trying to cater to that audience is a losing battle. I never meant to imply that no one is doing anything spectacular anymore, and by no means was I trying to call anybody out.

TL;DR post the trick already

GSB MLP I-XL
11-12-2013, 10:13 AM
I think I may have worded my reply poorly. I didn't mean to slam the dude (or anyone in particular). What I was trying to say is that the people who cry ABD are just looking for something to complain about
I didn't take any offense at all, man. To be honest I didn't catch that the first time. haha. I agree those people important when they say that, but it's not that I care about what they say but it's kind of I always try to do something different. Whatever. Everyone should get it by now, I guess...

TL;DR post the trick already Can't post the trick. I sent it to Antwan for a full length.

XImortalDEATHX
11-12-2013, 03:49 PM
I honestly think everything will never be done. I doubt any mindboggling tricks that leave your jaw 2 feet above the floor by a wonderous amount of difficulty, creativity and performance will come around as long as Skate 3 is the last title in the series, but there are still some ways to make people go "cool" an stuff.

Antwan
11-12-2013, 08:21 PM
ABD is such a silly way of classifying stuff anyway.
You can't really be performing a trick on this game the same exact way someone else has.
Everything's a factor.. Speed, timing, cameras..
You can have the same trick but it'll never be exactly the same even at the same spot, its why we have to try our tricks over and over, there's always a different outcome.
Everyone plays a little different too, we aren't mimicking styles.
I believe it's all about how you apply the same things that make them original.
Might be blowing this up a little bit but that's what I think anyway.