PDA

View Full Version : new balance

SK8ERatWAR
11-06-2013, 11:00 AM
yah what thrasher just uploaded...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0p6OXS30Gw

kieran
11-06-2013, 03:43 PM
It wasn't a bad video, but why is every company creating a skate side? Adidas,Nike and now New Balance. I don't think it's bad but they are just trying to make money and are too late into the game.

Poncho Lord
11-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Kieran you're acting like Adidas and Nike JUST got into skating.... they've been around in skateboarding since before most shoe companies today

bohemian
11-06-2013, 11:33 PM
i couldnt even finish this yesterday. so i knew you guys here would love it

shits whack

kieran
11-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Kieran you're acting like Adidas and Nike JUST got into skating.... they've been around in skateboarding since before most shoe companies today

Yea I know man but it's just some examples. what they have done for skating is amazing and they have had good input.

GSB MLP I-XL
11-07-2013, 09:17 AM
To me it doesn't matter. If they make good quality shoes and actually care about the skate community it's fine by me. This video was awesome too. I'm surprised they could keep the transfer to another skater and the same filter throughout the whole video. Song got a little boring and repetitive until 4:43 though. I want to see where this company goes. It looks up from here.

Poncho Lord
11-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I honestly didn't dig this video. It felt like they did too much with the editing. Great skating and all, but a 7 minute video of cool transitions isn't that fun to watch. And yeah the song is ass. Their shoes are cool tho.

SK8ERatWAR
11-07-2013, 02:36 PM
I honestly didn't dig this video. It felt like they did too much with the editing. Great skating and all, but a 7 minute video of cool transitions isn't that fun to watch. And yeah the song is ass. Their shoes are cool tho.

It had some of the best and creative skating and filming I've ever seen..

Legba
11-07-2013, 05:53 PM
i couldnt even finish this yesterday. so i knew you guys here would love it

shits whack

It's just too long for it's own good.
The filming and editing is excellent, the skating's right on par, and the music is wack as fuck. If it were about four minutes shorter, I would've enjoyed it much much more. Still decent tho.

I've known dudes in DC that have been skating in New Balances since the the late 90's-early 2k's. I cant knock em for getting in on the skate action...Even if they are mad late and their shoes look like this season's Converse line...