PDA

View Full Version : The OATS Brigade Vol. 3

pawnluvguitarist
04-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Due to technical difficulties, no Mustafiz this time, but here it is, OATS Vol. 3 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3PeG7SUGZI&fmt=18

Madsser3200
04-05-2009, 10:48 AM
I luv OATS. srrsly luv OATS.

Anchors
04-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Best one yet.

Pawn, my favs. 50-50 body variel out, 00:24-00:30, fs flip on the anorexic split bank, no-comply n. manny nollie shuv out, wallride shuv five-0, ginding the bottom of bikeracks, second to last line. -seems like I always like your pre-enders more.

Tubilakken, anything over a street gap is good in my book, gap to front lip to tail, bs smith 270 out, grundgy-ass bs feebs to fakie, tall-ass bs five-0 to fakie, 3:34-3:40, 360 hippy jump looked like a Street Fighter move lol, fakie tail fakie bs flip out.

Sign Guy, filming was fucking great, gap to n. manny nollie shuv out, 5:50-5:58, nollie body variel over the grass, 6:53-7:04, low-ass bs tail flip out.

Great vid guys.

All the music fits so well together.

OATS!

aggroman_
04-05-2009, 11:23 AM
pawn's part-
great tune. fits well with your skating.
was that a boardslide body varial? :eek:
I liked the no-comply pole jams a lot.
how do you find that stuff to skate?, I mean, a friggin bonk shuvit on a bike tire!
tubilakken's part-
sick opening street gap
odd song choice but then it starts to make sense along with the skating
im jealous of that backlip nosegrind and your combo grind skills.
had to rewind that ender; nice style with the slomo wheel-bark
signguy's part-
tons of tech in tight areas of the map--quick pops in/out of tricks seems effortless.
your sequences are like from outerspace, in a good way.
all the stuff at the red picnic table was really good.
signature signguy with all the moveables.
fakie tailslide to 5-0 was killer. i gotta find that spot now.

all-in-all that was really entertaining, trick-wise especially. You guys have a lot of imagination and creativity. A unique style that is certainly fun to watch. Nice work.

Skatevid2
04-05-2009, 01:15 PM
always making me smile guys..

Pawn....longest 5-0 unskateable i have ever seen. and a nice one at that
-hippyjump out of grinds...i have never even thought of that..well done.
-those fingershuvs out of no ollie bank drops..those are HARD to pull nicely.
-nice setup at 1:42
-1:55..whatthehell?? that was cool...
-nice ending line. i knew those books would end up giving a lot of tech tricks for skaters like this. mustve taken awhile to get it?

Tubi.
-line at 3:30 i liked
-3:41 was a well played line. i havent seen anyone skating that like it was a miniramp. good job
-grind switchups are great. i liked the lipslide nosegrind the best
-noseblunt 180s out are smooth. ive never seen them done that way without ollies
-4:40... Realy? wth. i have that Exact trick for a solo..cant use it now. haha
-ender was reidiculously well played. Right into the nosemanual. great job. and nice editing too man.

Signguy....i like your socks ;)
-5:30..did you move that there? how?..what?
-everything youve done over the little gap at 6:30 and earlier was cool. i liked the melon too.
-nice, someone figured out how to use those chairs for something haha
-6:40...sideways nosebonk? awesome
-7:26...that looked Real..the view and the motion..that was great, coulda been in a real video.
-7:45..i tried skating that for like..a half hour. nice to see smeone knows how.
-ender was well done.
always one of my favorite skaters sign.

and always one of my favorite teams. mayeb the leader ;]

keep it everyone.

greenlake
04-05-2009, 02:08 PM
what in the I SAY what in the? that was so nuts. pawn and SG, you get infinite respect from me for even IMAGINING all those movable set ups. that's just nuts i could never figure to set shit up like that. that was the most creative stuff i've seen with this game so far. hands down. tubilakken was so smooth as well it just blows minds.

pawnluvguitarist
04-05-2009, 02:08 PM
thanks everyone :)

yes that was a boardslide body varial, hippy jump style, just like the 50-50 body varial. I was only able to do them because the planter is unskatable ;) ...

how do i find stuff to skate? A lot of thought, patience and creativity I guess, thinking outside of the box, just like my real life skatin ;) ...

thanks again everybody, and thanks to the rest of the OATS Brigade for inspiring me on this one :) .

thesignguy
04-05-2009, 02:17 PM
I think when im not playin so the movables work well cuz they stay the same. I have been messing with the chairs trying to land on em and slide. Then tilting it over seemed to work well so i went with it. Robly between the 3 of us we prob got 70 vids haha
Thanx for the feedback everyone always fun and proud to do a oats vol.

Demzilla
04-05-2009, 03:01 PM
pawn....

hot swaps mid trick....(thumbs up)

tubs....

reverts rewind f--- fest....

sg....

no.....
"set steez"

beautiful....
and yes...
i immediatly played and got 3 bangers...

k3v1n
04-05-2009, 04:26 PM
pawn....

5-0 ungrindable was nice...although i was half expecting a fliptrick out...

crazy body/board varials were nice

that lighthousepark bank is a fun spot..although it doesn't necessarily like me

curb spot...you always seem to find the little spots everyone misses

shuv off the bike wheel.....hahah

tre shuv off the bench..caught that one on your s.reel yesterday..nice

those few books tricks really got my imagination flowing. nice stuff

tubi...

2nd trick...tried that for tooo long...f-ck you...teach me

double grinds all over...again..teach me

fantasy factory bank stall...god damn

library bank stalls were nice...i think you now own blunt stalls

popless tre shuv out of blunt...loved the look of that...

revert popless tre...really dude....fuck

sg...

i always love your song choices

plank of wood...hahah

all 3 of you are crazy with the popless stuff..nice

i love that little funbox spot with the grass..where at?

you definitely do "move the world" proud..nice spots

5-0 on the mailbox...beauty. i love the little stuff

last spot...show that chair who's boss, haha

raised curb spot..directions? the possibilities seem endless

novel review over...
looking forward to installment numero 4
really enjoyed all of it.

thesignguy
04-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Kev thanks man, spawn at upper rez or whatever. You are facing the newspaper/mailbox turn left and go down hill. You will run right into the 3 stairs i did lots of stuff at. Keep goin down hill . Its like behind a few more houses down. 2/3 of my part ar in that general vacinity. If you cant find it i will get on and give better directions. Youcan only get at it from going beside the building/house. Other side drops way off to st bellow.

Demz, i appreciate any and all steezness thrown my way

thesignguy
04-06-2009, 11:59 AM
dbl fluckit post ftw

pawn:
longest ungrindable 50 in history
loved the second clip
:22 got to be one of the coolest things I have seen, cant wait to fiddle
:26 speeking of cant waitin to fiddle, I only wish it could be done with nose/tail grabs all those variations are endless
1:03 i wish i knew what you did there, quick pivots are appealing
1:20 perfect
1:59 might be my fav, not to hard (i think) but just looks cool
the yellow book work, is my favorite all around part of the vid, looks like something i'd try to mess around with

tub:
the song, WOW the opening rif brings you in and waiting for whats to come, this song and your last oats song are really good
opening gap very nice
you coping work is art, i'm def going to be messin with that stuff
your boardslides to (insert trick here) are tops, you got those down perfect
3:44 wtf how did you do that hippy jump? i only wish i cud see it better, i know its not a regular one somethin is all wack with it
some more boardslide (insert trick here) magic, they look soooo good, and no ollie pop sound wich I hate with other versions
4:12 more coping magic, i got to learn how to do that
your ender, man if only i cud of been you for that moment, when you went back to see how it looked, HAHA i bet you were soooo stoked

almost hate pointing out good points because it neglects the others

Tubilakken
04-06-2009, 01:45 PM
tub:
the song, WOW the opening rif brings you in and waiting for whats to come, this song and your last oats song are really good
opening gap very nice
you coping work is art, i'm def going to be messin with that stuff
your boardslides to (insert trick here) are tops, you got those down perfect
3:44 wtf how did you do that hippy jump? i only wish i cud see it better, i know its not a regular one somethin is all wack with it
some more boardslide (insert trick here) magic, they look soooo good, and no ollie pop sound wich I hate with other versions
4:12 more coping magic, i got to learn how to do that
your ender, man if only i cud of been you for that moment, when you went back to see how it looked, HAHA i bet you were soooo stoked

almost hate pointing out good points because it neglects the others

wow thanks Signguy ...the hippie jump ? just a flatground 360 hippie jump... you can do them of small bumps like that.. if you want to see in better quality then just check my wegame account ( I cant post URL here)

yeah the ender took a lot of time.. and if you must know, when I got it I just froze for 10 secs haha.... I gonna give you guys the whole novel review soon .. I love getting them.. and love making them

DevilSyco
04-06-2009, 02:00 PM
i admire alot your skills, best ever tricks i wachet on skate 2. sick original ones, beatiful, and hig dificult ones.

let me see it again :) i need learn from the masters. :rolleyes:

:)

seamonkeymadnss
04-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Teach me?

Tubilakken
04-07-2009, 04:29 AM
Pawn
first of all song epic....
0:16 flip smith.. I have wanting to hint that lower rail for ages..
50-50 hippie jumps and board varial board.. I tried to get some of that myself yesterday..that shit is HARD mad props.
them finger varials around 0:30.. I can't even imagine how long it took to get them.. and that clean
stall at 1:03 made me scream
1:57 manual gap just crazy
2:07 clean bs 360 manual.. HARD
ender just crazy

Signguy
plank of wood loooove it..
5:45 your trademark little manuals ...just love them
6:18 wallie noseslide...just so damn perfect
flip manual nollie manual ? what how ?
line at 7:19 .. I was like WOW love the chair
love every single clip with the chairs.. I'm gonna go play with them myself soon.. just effin love the idea
7:43 gap to manual ...crazy
ender was just to good for words... overall my fav. from you

pawnluvguitarist
04-07-2009, 08:27 AM
thanks buddy, you guys will get my novel today...

yeah, those indy finger shuv things were BY FAR the hardest tricks of my part. Its easy enough attacking it with speed and landing on flat, but to get it clean and have myself land on the bank below took at least an hour or two...

pawnluvguitarist
04-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Tubi:

amazing bench work...

Its just the two benches together and the crack pops you up right? Any tips?

too much goodness to name, and Signguy pretty much covered everything ;) I think ender = :) sums it up haha

I would like to say I love what you bring to the team, you're the street skater with flow.. With Signguy getting all quirky with his set ups and whatnot, me going overly tech, and Mustafiz keeping things simple, I always found you were like the perfect balance. I love how all our styles are different but go together so nicely

Signguy:

I don't wanna pick favorites and I loved all our parts this vid very much, but a few of those tricks especially the ender made me go "ooooooooohhhhhhh" like really loud, haha... I can't remember the last Ea Skate vid that made me do that...

great job everybody, really proud of this thing looking forward to another...

seamonkeymadnss
04-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I really want to learn how to do those crazy, rediculously tiny ollies out of grinds that Tubilakken does.

Tubilakken
04-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I really want to learn how to do those crazy, rediculously tiny ollies out of grinds that Tubilakken does.

you mean the popless flips or the reverts/180's out of my stalls ???

well--popless flips is kust finding the perfect timing between late flips and normal flips......
the reverts/180's is just hitting the drop button and a quick turn

joker
04-07-2009, 04:39 PM
loved it.

pawn-still creative as ever, excellent song choice

tub!- 3.52 and 3.57 you switch up your grinds midway seamlessly, don't see that enough.

b- I can always tell your old school ass. 5.56 reaked of it. I see that you look at real tight spaces differently than most.

great watch once again guys.

seamonkeymadnss
04-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I was talking about a bit of both. I just wish my xbox wasn't broken so I could actually PLAY.

quetonto1
04-12-2009, 05:38 AM
WOW everything was awesome, soo different to what i've seen before

pawn - ungrindables were sexy as anything. The grab body varials were INSANE really awesome. plus everything flowed great with a good vibe

tub - Crazy noseblunt 180s out really great, and is that a bob marley board ? and the lipslides to nosegrind and the smith were soo smooth and the ender made me stand up and walk away and come back

Sign - moveables sometimes don't work for me but it work very well on this one, the chairs make me laugh :)

overall it was VERY good : good vibe,INSANE skating filming was on the whole was good.

5* for me