PDA

View Full Version : Slot Machine Productions presents: Robin Wikström Full Part

Granka
11-30-2013, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rirlxp-w9VE
Vimeo for the germans: https://vimeo.com/80694498

Filmed and edited by me. Hope you enjoy it!

crni1976
12-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Cool man! Seems you guys did a lot of cruising and digging for spots. Very much enjoyed the edit

Muhzzy
12-01-2013, 02:27 AM
This was awesome man. Great filming by you, and awesome tricks by your pals. Some pretty rad spots too.

Granka
12-01-2013, 03:52 AM
crni1976: Well, to be honest he did all the spot-digging and just called me when the shit was about to go down ^^ And thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)
Muhzzy: Thanks a lot dude, great hearing something nice about my filming too :) Yeah, Robin did really good spot-digging for this one!

Muhzzy
12-01-2013, 12:09 PM
No problem man! In actually going snowboarding for the first time later this month. I can't wait. I'm just wondering how much different it's going to feel from skating.

emericaridr11
12-01-2013, 02:18 PM
No problem man! In actually going snowboarding for the first time later this month. I can't wait. I'm just wondering how much different it's going to feel from skating.

SO MUCH..... in skating you tend to use your Front foot to Turn and shit......

Snowboarding you will learn REAL fast that you have to use your Back Foot to Control the Board.... very wild if I can say so, but damn SO much fun!!!!
Ive only been once, what a Blast!!!!

Muhzzy
12-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up man! I can't wait, they have ledges, rails and ramps where I'm going, I don't know if I'll be able to hit any of those, but I would really like to, haha. I guess I'll see when I get there.

crni1976
12-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up man! I can't wait, they have ledges, rails and ramps where I'm going, I don't know if I'll be able to hit any of those, but I would really like to, haha. I guess I'll see when I get there.

I had years of skateboarding experience before I tried snowboarding myself. It took me one or two days to get the basics down (balance, turning, carving to a halt), so don't get your hopes up hitting rails, ramps and ledges from the start. You do want to expect a lot of falling on your ass and eating snow though. Still, enjoy. Snowboarding never really triggered the same excitement as skateboarding did (or does) for me personally. Yet I will probably return to it someday, because it is a blast to cruise down a mountain that is covered in an untouched thick layer of fresh snow.

Muhzzy
12-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks man! It's definitely going to be fun. I'll probably just start on the bunny hill and hopefully work my way up, haha. I probably want go too far though. It does seem a lot different.

Granka
12-02-2013, 03:29 AM
It is really different. But it's a lot of fun aswell. I have a snowboard but haven't been riding it for a long time because I got lazy and started riding snowskate instead :D But I'll probably return to snowboarding a few times this season, I sure hope so. I don't really like riding down hills and such, I really like sliding on benches and such. So with other words, I'm more into jibbing :P

Roccityroller
12-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Fuck Yeah. This rocked hard.

Tall red rail was gnarly and the lighting and filming were spot on.

This is what i'm going to miss about living in the roc this winter. noone round here to go street skiing with.

Granka
12-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Fuck Yeah. This rocked hard.

Tall red rail was gnarly and the lighting and filming were spot on.

This is what i'm going to miss about living in the roc this winter. noone round here to go street skiing with.
Thanks a lot Roc, I appreciate it :)