PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like a douche?

Anjo606
04-05-2009, 04:36 PM
MY friend is fucking pissing me off right now. We were planning for a WEEK on doing something with our friends last friday and he bails out last minute to go paintballing with his other friends. Then theres a party the next day at 9 pm which i cant go cuz parents too strict, and he gets off at me saying I bail out at last minute, but its not like its his bday or shit. Then we're in an MLG match today in search and destroy which he knows i suck at and puts me in anyways, and acts surprised we lost with me in it, and starts ranting i quit the game because i felt like it when i was getting yelled at by mom n dad cuz my sister fucking told on m for playing videogames too much.

ERIKDOTCOM
04-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Ouch. Was your sister like, blackmailing you or something?:confused:

Anjo606
04-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Ouch. Was your sister like, blackmailing you or something?:confused:

Nothing like that. I was playing my game and i wasnt supposed to be playing after 6 on sundays (Strict parents) and she says "Dad said turn off the 360" And i said "Im fucking playing an MLG match right now" then she yells DAD!!.

ERIKDOTCOM
04-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Oh, that's gotta be annoying. I just bribe my little bro somehow. (Old toys come in handy)