PDA

View Full Version : Nike SB Presents SB Chronicles Vol. 2

Granka
12-04-2013, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcWycO13tc

Muhzzy
12-04-2013, 03:37 AM
How'd you get ahold of the link man? Thanks for sharing

This video is unbelievable. I can't even choose whose part was the best, they were all amazing. But Luan's stuck out a lot for me, and Theotis'. Wow.

Yarivpa
12-04-2013, 04:30 AM
That was really cool! Thanks Granka!

DuMularn
12-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Shanes part was brilliant.

Granka
12-04-2013, 09:41 AM
How'd you get ahold of the link man?
Skateboarder Memes shared the link on Facebook, so I just went ahead and shared it here with you guys. I just wonder who leaked the link, the video has already about 37 000 views and it's still unlisted on YouTube. The video drops on iTunes in 6 days. Haha.

Granka
12-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Piscopo: Fucking gnarly, that dude sure did put it down!
Theotis: Stinking song (even though I like hip-hop, but hey they probably got that song for free) but really impressive ender!
Daryl: Really good stuff.
Luan: Dude got tricks, but I still don't care so much for him.
Justin: Gnarly as fuck, I became so happy when I saw his name show up.
Shane: Trick magician for sure, but I've kind of lost my interest in watching him during the years. Props though to them for using a Cults-song for his part.
Ishod: Well-deserved ender part. He has a really nice variety in tricks. And he had some sweet fucking wallie combos!

GSB MLP I-XL
12-04-2013, 10:46 AM
This video was insane! Everyone was hyped on Ishod's part and I see why. He killed it! Luan and Shane had the most tech tricks in the video and Justin had the gnarliest ones. Nollie flip into the meat grinder? WHAT?

Muhzzy
12-04-2013, 11:27 AM
I just found out that it has so many views because it's streaming for free on the Nike SB app for 24 hours.

Granka
12-04-2013, 01:22 PM
I just found out that it has so many views because it's streaming for free on the Nike SB app for 24 hours.
Yeah, I saw that too. No way though that I'm getting that shitty app :D

Muhzzy
12-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I saw that too. No way though that I'm getting that shitty app :D

Hahaha, right!

DJMackRacer315
12-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Dude I love you so much right now.

Boxerman08
12-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Was about to post it here too, but you beat me to it! ;) Saw it was unlisted as well so I figured maybe it's not on fluckit yet haha video is insane though. As much as I hate Nike as a company, the riders and Jason Hernandez can make some of the sickest videos fosho. Never saw a part from Piscopo but holy shit I'm already a fan of his skating. Nice opening part. Theotis was dope too, classic double flip variations. His ender was insane, but he used that spot already for another ender in his part (can't remember which part, but it was a kick bs 5.0). Sick Daryl part too, mofo's got pop as fuck to pop that dumpster haha. Luan; insane long techy clean lines and crazy as fuck single tricks, always popping so high. Crazy fuckin ender too, goddamn, got the sickest bag of tricks too… Justin Brock has the gnarliest part fosho, crazy tricks and gaps, messed up ender. Sick intro to Shane's part, haha! He's another crazy tech mofo that just floats through messed up techy-as-fuck lines. Holy fucking fuck fuck shit he's just too good though, whole other level of ledge wizardry. Ishod = SOTY material, enough said.

No way though that I'm getting that shitty app :D

You got that right! haha

GSB MLP I-XL
12-06-2013, 10:58 AM
I came back to watch it again and they made the video private! :( Oh well. Would've expected something like this to happen.

DJMackRacer315
12-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Sure is a good thing I downloaded it while it was up.

Granka
12-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Sure is a good thing I downloaded it while it was up.
I was gonna do that too, but of course I'm dumb enough to wait too long :P

Muhzzy
12-06-2013, 02:29 PM
I was gonna do that too, but of course I'm dumb enough to wait too long :P

Haha yeah I made sure I watched it a second time a few hours after watching it the first time. I'm going to buy it when it comes out on iTunes. Definitely worth it.

DJMackRacer315
12-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Haha yeah I made sure I watched it a second time a few hours after watching it the first time. I'm going to buy it when it comes out on iTunes. Definitely worth it.

I would buy it but the way my life is set up, I dont own anything made by apple

GSB MLP I-XL
12-06-2013, 04:14 PM
I dont own anything made by apple

Same here.

Poncho Lord
12-08-2013, 07:33 AM
I would buy it but the way my life is set up, I dont own anything made by apple

Same here.

then go to your local skateshop and buy it lol you got no excuse to not get it

Also, Donovon's part was the best.

GSB MLP I-XL
12-08-2013, 10:23 AM

I don't think my shop has it.

Poncho Lord
12-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't think my shop has it.

it's not out yet. if they don't have it, call them and tell them to get it. if they don't they're blowing it and you have a shitty local shop.

briden
12-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I don't want to get preachy here, but nike defintely does not need anybody's money. Just grab it for free https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/e5cd0131296477862665f66b7befb0ab20131208173843/35b952

Muhzzy
12-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Ily bb

DJMackRacer315
12-08-2013, 05:10 PM

Also, Donovon's part was the best.

That's why I downloaded it from youtube for free.

MarcoPoloUSN
12-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Can somebody get an updated link please? Briden? Thanks in advance. I'm late sorry.

Hitmanx123
12-17-2013, 01:34 PM
i got it for 5 on itunes, shane fucking killed it. period

bohemian
12-18-2013, 01:50 AM
anyone paying nike for a video they self uploaded to youtube fails.

briden
12-18-2013, 12:41 PM
anyone paying nike fails.
Fixed

Lots of videographers sell videos that they have available online; there's nothing wrong with that. This video is well worth the asking price, but Nike is not worth supporting.

http://we.tl/fTclUkgdnt

MarcoPoloUSN
12-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Fixed

Lots of videographers sell videos that they have available online; there's nothing wrong with that. This video is well worth the asking price, but Nike is not worth supporting.

You da man, Briden.

http://i.imgur.com/Dr8uG.jpg

Poncho Lord
12-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Fixed

Jason Hernandez is worth supporting tho

bohemian
12-18-2013, 02:57 PM
pretty sure he gets payed regardless :)

Granka
12-19-2013, 04:09 PM
pretty sure he gets payed regardless :)
Indeed.

MarcoPoloUSN
12-19-2013, 09:06 PM
That video was so good. Damn. Hernandez is a master at filming and editing. The overall flow of the video was fantastic, and I couldn't believe that it was over when it was. It definitely tops volume 1, and showcases another level of skateboarding. I didn't think it was possible -- as Hernandez is already a master -- but he actually improved his videomaking skills. That last shot of Ishod was golden, and served as a suitable ender. Shane looked like a fucking ninja in those ramped clips of his. That super slow mo bigger spin was god damn beautiful. And was that a nollie treflip feeble that I saw?! That part was crazy. His board was rotating so much that it was starting to scare me. This was a pure skateboarding video, with hardly any talking or fooling around -- just skateboarding. Just parts back to back with no 'over-editing'. The opening part is probably my favorite. Donovon Piscopo shows good aesthetic judgement in everything he does, and he's one stylish mother fucker. Also, props to Daryl for that gnarly ollie over the dumpster. That made me get up out of my seat.

Hitmanx123
12-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Well now I feel like an idiot for actually spending money this once. Now I'll never pay for anything again. Don't care how "authentic" it is. Thanks fags <3