PDA

View Full Version : Fully needs your help

FullyFl4RED00
12-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Hey Guys, I recently remade the berrics (again, sorry) for my own entertainment more than anything else. I added some of the changes that they have recently made and I implemented a lot of the building styles I saw from seanie and some others that have remade the berrics. I am pretty much done w/ it, but I have encountered a bit of a problem...I don't have the wall graphic anymore!!! If anyone on here still has the berrics wall graphic and is willing to add it to my park please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it:) If we aren't already friends just let me know and I'll add you. Once I get the graphic in the park I will post it here.

DuMularn
12-12-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm gonna have to check but I'm 99% certain I downloaded this graphic so I could always play your park with it. I'll post once I get home...but you'll know tonight.

DuMularn
12-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Yep user generated logo #4. Just let me know what I gotta do to help make this happen. I was just talking to my buddy this week on lunch break wondering if you were gonna update the park. So stoked I held on to this graphic and again just let me know what I gotta do.

FullyFl4RED00
12-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Awesome!! I'm going to be gone this weekend, but sometime next week we will have to get online together and I'll upload the park for you, you can add the graphic to the banners that are already in place, then upload the park for me and delete the upload once I grab it. then I'll upload it.

MarcoPoloUSN
12-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Is it up? I'm stoked for this haha

FullyFl4RED00
12-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Still doing some finishing touches on it