PDA

View Full Version : Interested in joining Fakie?

eastcoastskateboard1
12-16-2013, 07:21 PM
I am sorry if i have gotten annoying with constant post and what not but Fakie is a crew not a clan that contains a lot of skateboarders or people who do something similar but we are currently taking in realistic skaters right now so if your interested just reply back!

Hope everything is well

- eastcoastskateboard1

Here is our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MITONFILMS

momadaddy
12-16-2013, 07:49 PM
i'm hot

like in a sexy kinda way

Muhzzy
12-16-2013, 07:52 PM
i'm hot

tru

eastcoastskateboard1
12-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Oh boy that was very kinky would u guys be interested if we started a thread where we actually make irl skate videos that we film?

Muhzzy
12-16-2013, 09:13 PM
You post that in the Skate.Boarding thread.

xfreeZe
12-16-2013, 10:47 PM
I am so kawaii let me on

XImortalDEATHX
12-17-2013, 06:07 AM
I only remember good things about this team. Top notch stuff.

eastcoastskateboard1
12-17-2013, 06:51 AM
Do u have a cap card or a video u could show me?

xfreeZe
12-17-2013, 07:07 AM
I do
my capcard: http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/pics/hdpvr_unit-front.jpg

m.seven
12-17-2013, 10:01 AM
I only remember good things about this team. Top notch stuff.
Please send a sample of whatever you're smoking to me... discreetly packaged of course ;)

NotedDerk
12-17-2013, 11:04 AM
The level of sarcasm in this thread is off the charts, stop it guys!

DRDIRKS
12-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh Boy Fakie I love me some Fakie

eastcoastskateboard1
12-17-2013, 03:19 PM
ok so now that i know you guys are a bunch of people that joke around and are sarcastic about shit i dont know what to believe but what ever !

Goon_Panda
12-17-2013, 07:02 PM
ok so now that i know you guys are a bunch of people that joke around and are sarcastic about shit i dont know what to believe but what ever !

So your team clearly didn't tell you what happened when they tried to get involved here, did they...

Muhzzy
12-17-2013, 07:07 PM
He's trying to make his way into the S3 community, he enjoys playing a game that we all love and he also uploads videos that he enjoys to make. He will only progress from here on, especially with fluckit's heavy criticism (which isn't a bad thing at all.) He may be on Fakie but the dude enjoys making S3 videos that aren't tricklining, which I respect.

PoppySquidJr
12-17-2013, 08:38 PM
He's trying to make his way into the S3 community, he enjoys playing a game that we all love and he also uploads videos that he enjoys to make. He will only progress from here on, especially with fluckit's heavy criticism (which isn't a bad thing at all.) He may be on Fakie but the dude enjoys making S3 videos that aren't tricklining, which I respect.

+1 for being a reasonable fella. I will say though, with the way things are around here, I wouldn't try to push an association with Fakie. It isn't well received here.

eastcoastskateboard1
12-18-2013, 04:41 AM
The reason why I was trying to get people to join was because fakie doesn't have trick liners anymore and I hate trickliners but I wanted to apologize for coming into a community and acting like I have respect cause I don't I'm far from it. But I do know in this community u gotta earn respect and hopefully I can earn with the communities constructive criticism. I do know that fakie was introduced here and it didn't go over well but I decided since we are fully realistic I would take in some people here but that's not going to happen and I understand why.

Hope everything is well

-Eastcoastskateboard1

DRDIRKS
12-18-2013, 05:58 AM

Well put

PoppySquidJr
12-18-2013, 06:42 AM
The reason why I was trying to get people to join was because fakie doesn't have trick liners anymore and I hate trickliners but I wanted to apologize for coming into a community and acting like I have respect cause I don't I'm far from it. But I do know in this community u gotta earn respect and hopefully I can earn with the communities constructive criticism. I do know that fakie was introduced here and it didn't go over well but I decided since we are fully realistic I would take in some people here but that's not going to happen and I understand why.

Hope everything is well

-Eastcoastskateboard1

It's not so much about not having respect from the start here, it's that things were opened up with a reference to a team with terrible history. For an exaggerated example: If someone decided to put up posters to join the Nazi party and then said "oh we don't hate jews anymore" it still wouldn't be received well. Nothing against you personally, it's a matter of having to recover from a hole from the start if you open up with that kind of association.

Also unfortunately, the community for actually playing Skate has slowed down a lot since the servers went down and GTA V came out, so chances of having anyone interested in joining a team are very slim as is anyway, considering most, if not all the people who still play the game are either in a team or lost the ability to film when the servers went down (due to a lack of cap card).

That all being said, just stick around and people will warm up either way, as long as you're legit, which it seems you are. :)

thesignguy
12-18-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm going to lock this bad boy down while it is going in a positive direction.
Nobody here would ever join this team or probably any team for that matter.
You are more than welcome to our community, post your stuff and be friendly.
enjoy