PDA

View Full Version : DIDN'T WANNA DO THAT

eastcoastskateboard1
12-19-2013, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtbXXPzp1iE&feature=youtu.be ok so this is a new edit i put out and i mostly wanted to focus on my filming as i feel it got better i learned the camera glitch and now the fish eye looks really awesome!

Hope everything is well,

-Eastcoastskateboard1

Muhzzy
12-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Click the video film icon thing and post the links to your videos in the box that pops up to make the videos like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtbXXPzp1iE&feature=youtu.be

Filming did get better. Keep at it man.

eastcoastskateboard1
12-19-2013, 05:47 PM
thxs dude!

Poncho Lord
12-19-2013, 06:28 PM
filming's good you just gotta work on your trick selection

eastcoastskateboard1
12-19-2013, 06:36 PM
filming's good you just gotta work on your trick selection like what do u mean

momadaddy
12-20-2013, 12:56 PM
your filming is getting better. i would say try to put more time into trying hard/creative tricks. my rule of thumb is if you get something on the first or second try it probably isnt worth filming. that is just me though. i think you are far to nice and respectable for fakie.

Poncho Lord
12-20-2013, 03:25 PM
like what do u mean

just idk look at the spot you wanna skate a picture a perfect trick or line for it. Don't just go with what pops first into your head

eastcoastskateboard1
12-22-2013, 10:38 AM
your filming is getting better. i would say try to put more time into trying hard/creative tricks. my rule of thumb is if you get something on the first or second try it probably isnt worth filming. that is just me though. i think you are far to nice and respectable for fakie.

i mean you see people trying to do tricks like the ones i did in the video and im here to make actual skate videos and i know some skate videos are creative and have weird tricks which i will get better at but a lot of skate videos are filled with similar tricks that i have done in this video so i know what you mean but just understand where im coming from thats all.

Poncho Lord
12-22-2013, 11:39 AM
i mean you see people trying to do tricks like the ones i did in the video and im here to make actual skate videos and i know some skate videos are creative and have weird tricks which i will get better at but a lot of skate videos are filled with similar tricks that i have done in this video so i know what you mean but just understand where im coming from thats all.

ehhhhh ive never seen a front shuv front blunt or a hardflip 5-0 on an outrail

momadaddy
12-22-2013, 01:05 PM
it really isnt important. all that matters is that you have fun. i was just letting you know what i like to watch in a fakeskate video. i'm lame anyways. fuck me.

Muhzzy
12-22-2013, 01:46 PM
i'm lame anyways. fuck me.

My life motto.

eastcoastskateboard1
12-22-2013, 01:54 PM
it really isnt important. all that matters is that you have fun. i was just letting you know what i like to watch in a fakeskate video. i'm lame anyways. fuck me.

No dude ur just voiceing your opinion i was just trying to say mine like everyone else i wasnt trying to be a dick to anyone on here

eastcoastskateboard1
12-22-2013, 01:54 PM
ehhhhh ive never seen a front shuv front blunt or a hardflip 5-0 on an outrail

I just looked up those tricks on youtube and your right so my fault lol

Muhzzy
12-22-2013, 01:56 PM
You aren't being a dick to anyone man. You've been very respectful, and we've noticed that. Do you man!