PDA

View Full Version : "The Finalie. Hoodlum Forever. ***Hoodlum Departure***ALL HOODLUM REPORT HERE. "

MagicNarcosis
04-06-2009, 11:32 PM
The times I had with you all will always be a memory. It will always remain history and I will never forget any of my homies. To all the folk who I've come across on here outside of my team. I also say I'm gonna miss you guys. Even the ones who I didn't get along with. I know it's a tad dramatic but that's how I feel. I don't wanna leave but I have to. Life can put you in a situation that calls for absolute attention. I had a lot of free time but that time has ceased and I must pick up where I left off and start my life over.

The thing is. I don't wanna promise that I'll be able to come back.. and I don't wanna say I'm going forever. I'll still be able to moderate the forums from my phone (Some of yall just said.. "awwww mannn" but its ok:) )

But my time with the team has come to a halt. Everything I worked hard on, shows. We're a good team. We got vaules. We've made our mark and can't NOBODY take that away from us. Hoodlum Forever!

To my folk like Skatevid, Joker, Revo, k3v1n... Cat's like that who I'm cool with. That show respect. I'ma miss yall.

Dudes who I beefed with like In N Out, All of BKS... SSXviper when we fell out.. Some folk from skate this who never got along with my team.. Ima miss yall, too.

I know a LOT of people on this game.. Waaay to many to mention. I don't mind mentioning. But I don't have a lot of time..

This is my departure. Yo.. Remember me like I NEVER LEFT, SON. I got respect for EVERYONE here. EVERYONE.. EVERY-SINGLE-PERSON here. People that I fell out with.. Squash it.. It's over..

This video is for my TEAM.. It's not about my skating. It's not about my editing. Its about how I feel. I feel my team deserves something to remember me by besides the mark I left on this game with Hoodlum. I care a great deal about all 30+ members. You're welcome to speak your peace. Keep the negativity out tho. I'm not looking for critique.

So I ask that everyone that CAN POST.. come post. Yall are my homies, man. Everybody here I consider a friend because yall come to me with the most respect and I always show it. i know my team might not have been what you wanted them to be at times but damn if I didn't show yall respect. Hopefully I'll be back some day..

Clayfighter is the NEW leader LEADER of Hoodlum. He took my spot.. Blackhawk took clay's spot..

I got one more person who is now in control of all 32 people Watch the credits to find out. You'll be suprised at who I made a Leader for Hoodlum.

http://hoodlumfamily.blogspot.com/ <<< Stay up to date with that..

Took me way less than a day. This is all of my WOULD BE Hostile Footy... Hostile full length is postponed til i set Hostile up with the right stuff to get a full length out. I'll take care of yall.

Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WpfSzNgE18&feature=channel_page

Goodbye... (I think)

The Revolutionist
04-07-2009, 04:13 AM
hope all goes well kid.duno whats wrong, but if its serious, sort it man.

on another note, i dont think ill be here to long after you. once this video is done im out. peace.

CaseyCadaver
04-07-2009, 05:49 PM
That was awesome. The song choice was great... You captured the mood really well... I've only talked to you once but I know you've always brought great things to the community.

Sad to hear you're not gonna be around much.

That video inspired me a lot and I now know what I'm going to aim for in my next video.

Thanks for what you've done and for what you've brought to the table...

Madsser3200
04-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Damn Magic. gunna miss you. Have to miss you. You guys have made the biggest impact on the skate community ever. Everybodys gunna have respect for Hoodlum. Luve you're style. And remember: if you 'decide' to come back, we will all be waitin for you with open arms.

SkateRoadkill
04-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Good video very real. What a bummer that you're leaving though.

"talking crap on our back then rivals (BKS)" haha! Good times.

haha, yea thats classic :p

MagicNarcosis
04-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Damn Magic. gunna miss you. Have to miss you. You guys have made the biggest impact on the skate community ever. Everybodys gunna have respect for Hoodlum. Luve you're style. And remember: if you 'decide' to come back, we will all be waitin for you with open arms.

Thanks, Madsser! I shot for an impact, and I accomplished :)Setbacks... Only thing keeping me from coming back after I get stuff in order.

Thanks to everyone else who posted. You guys are dope!

Hoodlum!

Corrine
04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
You will be missed Magic, your passion and commitment to not only Hoodlum but the Skate community in general is the yardstick that all others will be measured by.

Take care.