PDA

View Full Version : Hook

HCH Media
01-07-2014, 07:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf8wPu15JpM&hd=1 not sure but i think its my goodbye ... i know i was overreacting the last time, sorry for that . i met some really nice people and not so nice people around here . just want to say goodbye and have a nice day .

crni1976
01-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Hey, first off, sorry to read about your cat Hook. I can relate, because we had to put our dog Lola to sleep on December 30. She was old and some of her vital organs were shutting down, so we decided to let her go. Still, the time is never right to part with a loved one, and it tears me up inside. The little creature will be forever missed. So my sympathy goes out to you as well for losing Hook.

I always very much enjoyed your fake-skating, and this feature right here is no exception. Plenty of gems dotted around the place and I liked that 5-0 stall to noseslide and no-comply maneuvering especially.

Consider sticking around some more, since there will always be people here to appreciate your efforts.

HCH Media
01-07-2014, 08:04 AM
thanks frind . and i feel sorry for your lost too :-/ how old was she ? really nice to here that you like the video , but a little side thing the video was 2 days on youtube with no dislikes i post´d the video here and it gets 3 dislikes in 5 min thats really hard to deal with especialy becaus of the reason why i made the video . SKATE really helpd me in the day´s hook was missing . maybe i will come in from time to time but i really dont feel welcome around here . if seen some good parts in the thread list some guys really rocking right now . (momadaddy new invented the wheel with his s2 vid what a crazy fuck)

crni1976
01-07-2014, 08:19 AM
She was 15 years old, turning 16 on May 1st 2014. Still, considering you have to multiply this number by 7 for a little dog, I guess it is safe to say she was an old lady. You never are prepared to say goodbye though...

Never mind those dislikes. I understand that it might feel disrespectful but you simply can't control such things. And YT is such an easy target for people doing whatever they want to do, even if it might be uncalled for.

Like I said, there will be others who will appreciate your work, and as long as you are content with things yourself, that is what counts eventually.. .

GSB MLP I-XL
01-07-2014, 11:02 AM
Oh my god that video was good. Everything was near perfect. Sad to hear about your cat, man. I lost a dog too. Well, kinda. The lawn workers stole him from the backyard. :/

HCH Media
01-07-2014, 12:22 PM
wow almost 16 years this is awesome for a dog this clearly describes what a awesome life she had . ( the dislikes wouldn't bother me that much but my like ratio is so low that 3 dislikes are almost 50% of the total votes ) thanks again :-)

HCH Media
01-07-2014, 12:26 PM
thanks alot man . ..... thats crazy was there no way to get your dog back ? feel sorry for you :/

NotedDerk
01-07-2014, 06:32 PM
We had a little beef a while back, but it's nothing that should be held against someone. I liked your video as well, should look a little more like it's suppose to now. The no comply, wallie, was really nice. You actually got it to go up the entire obstacle rather then just bonking or hitting the last couple centimeters of it. That banger was really pretty as well, skinnies are always awesome.

HCH Media
01-08-2014, 06:22 AM
agree :-) and thanks derk

momadaddy
01-14-2014, 03:15 PM
always a pleasure