PDA

View Full Version : "True Story" Full Length by Wiltzuh

Wiltzuh
01-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Good evening folks. It's been a while (<--- that's the way I begin all my posts)

So...this comes absolutely out of blue. Without any warning or even any promotion. Well, since the reel died, THIS has been the project i've been working on.
AND NOW it's done. 40 minutes of skateboarding action featuring 49 guys around Finland.

Yeah, 40 minutes...it's a damn long video. But all I wish is that you guys would give it a chance. I bet it won't disappoint you.
Yes, i'm having part in it. You gotta watch it to see me flying.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtQsmxOKv2M

FOR YOU DEAR GERMANS, I HAVE VIMEO LINK RIGHT BELOW DEDICATED TO YOU.
http://vimeo.com/83971408

If you feel so, leave me some words. Anything. Thanks

Granka
01-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Another great one, sir! Really good one!

HCH Media
01-20-2014, 05:31 AM
sounds cool i will watch it later maybe tonight when i'm drunk and high XD ps thanks for the vimeo link greetz from germ..

Jebotek
01-20-2014, 05:51 AM
Good Stuff Wiltz, once again you did a great Job on the Edit

Can only imagine how much work you putted into this

Wiltzuh
01-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Good Stuff Wiltz, once again you did a great Job on the Edit

Can only imagine how much work you putted into this

Thanks jebo and thanks HTIO and HCH too. Glad to see even few people took their time to watch it. Hahah ! Made my day. Thanks

crni1976
01-25-2014, 10:55 AM
I love all you crazy Finns and the whole grimy vibe of this feature, tearing it up out there in the woods and on snow-shovelled terrain. You have quite a scene going over there, and this video and edit is a beautiful tribute to it.

Dope

Wiltzuh
01-26-2014, 02:59 AM
I love all you crazy Finns and the whole grimy vibe of this feature, tearing it up out there in the woods and on snow-shovelled terrain. You have quite a scene going over there, and this video and edit is a beautiful tribute to it.

Dope

Damn dude you made my day again ! Like so many times before. Glad you watched it buddy ! Yeah the skatescene over here is getting bigger and bigger all the time. Thanks crni !

agusbmxarg
01-26-2014, 07:35 AM
Dude, making a full length is no joke, congratulations, I don't have the time to watch it right now but I'll try to do tonight. I just fast forwarded so I could peep atleast its looks and I tell you I like what I'm seeing, reminds me of uk scene bmx videos, the few clips I saw, are on point.

knexzor
01-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Damn son, that was radical! Major props for all the hard work.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun making it and got to visit all kinds of cool spots.
The Eero and Leevi guys were gnarly, love the sketchy stylishness. Your part was nice too.
That last dude Kymis was proper fucking shredding, who does he ride for? That was sick!
Again, great work man.

Amphan
01-29-2014, 08:39 AM
That was 40 minutes well spent. Great job.