PDA

View Full Version : Full Length Video Compilation

Chim Richalds
01-21-2014, 01:27 PM
http://youtu.be/Vm88vifo030
http://youtu.be/Vm88vifo030

pairsprowlin 666
01-21-2014, 02:14 PM
who ever edited this, best edit I've seen in a while well spent time ...a circle of hands man!!

SupaFly
01-21-2014, 03:57 PM
That whole chase scene was killer great job.

Chim Richalds
01-21-2014, 06:03 PM
who ever edited this, best edit I've seen in a while well spent time ...a circle of hands man!!

definatly spent alot of time editing each video, then took a few days to re-edit several small bits while putting them together into this vid lol. thank you!

Chim Richalds
01-21-2014, 06:06 PM
That whole chase scene was killer great job.

thanks! that was probably the hardest/ most annoying one to make haha

HCH Media
01-22-2014, 04:58 AM
first 7.25 min are awesome , i watch the rest later . this is really good dude

Chim Richalds
01-22-2014, 04:04 PM
first 7.25 min are awesome , i watch the rest later . this is really good dude

glad you liked it :D

Goat
01-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Chim is a genius
Chim, you genius.

eastcoastskateboard1
01-28-2014, 05:48 AM
I'm really digging the video but right off the bat like when you did ur stair clips the camera panned forward I still have problems with this and your still a better filmer than me but I noticed that you did that. I don't know of that was supposed to be part of the feel for the video but the filming overall was really good and I loved the tricks it was sick at the beginning I like how you and other fake skater use spots that no one has heard of before this game is so far unexplored. But anyways nice video but quick question on the part where the guy was falling in the gray background did u use a green screen?

Chim Richalds
01-28-2014, 06:23 PM
Chim is a genius
Chim, you genius.

chim thanks you
chim is happy =]

Chim Richalds
01-28-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm really digging the video but right off the bat like when you did ur stair clips the camera panned forward I still have problems with this and your still a better filmer than me but I noticed that you did that. I don't know of that was supposed to be part of the feel for the video but the filming overall was really good and I loved the tricks it was sick at the beginning I like how you and other fake skater use spots that no one has heard of before this game is so far unexplored. But anyways nice video but quick question on the part where the guy was falling in the gray background did u use a green screen?

Thanks! The first stair clip, with the powerslide back tail thing, im not really sure why i decided to follow him after he landed, I always thought that looked a little weird lol, but the other stair clips were on purpose. They looked a little better to me than just the still tripod shots. lol ive skated every single spot in this game besides maybe a few spots hidden off the map, i just play this game a little too much. The falling part was a green screen yea, well a black screen. I fell through the ground and aimed the camera down so all you could see was black and the skater. You can see what i mean at 16:37 in the extras section.

JadedSkater
01-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Awesome video, that chase scene was epic!

Chim Richalds
02-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Awesome video, that chase scene was epic!

Thanks =]