PDA

View Full Version : S2 collab? S2 collab!

agusbmxarg
01-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Hello guys, well, I took some nice clips today, and I don't want to do a mini video with them, because 30 minutes after posting the video, it will be long gone and forgotten hehe, so, I thought of having some guest clips, wanna be part of it?
I'm calling you all fellow Fluckit members who know me and know what I'm looking for.

If you want to be a part of it, I need 1-3 clips at DLC- Fantasy Factory INDOOR PARK, not the outside.
Realistic or not, I don't care anymore, realistic is better, because of the theme the video will have, but not realistic is fine (its a game so everything is un-realistic, I know.-)

The video will be cropped to 4:3 so have that in mind when filming, please.

Format, since I'm filming my tv with a camera, I don't care, it can be capcard, old .reels at that spot, filmed with a phone, anything is fine.

Filming, it can be longlens, fisheye, roof shots, helicam shots, I don't care, but film it clean please.

Who is down??? :)

XImortalDEATHX
01-24-2014, 04:03 AM
I have my s2 at my mom's boyfriends house, but I'm going there this weekend so I could take it with me and try to film. When the latest I can send in clips?

agusbmxarg
01-24-2014, 06:37 AM
tuesday, since I have some stuff to do and I already want to make this video, I'm hyped with the clips I captured yesterday.

XImortalDEATHX
01-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Darn, don't think I can send anything in then.

agusbmxarg
01-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Come on guys, there must be more s2 heads still checking the site, stevie wiltz boxer pairs and the rest of you all I'm calling you, LS people, Ladd, Deac, guyysss

BannerBoy360
01-24-2014, 10:40 AM
looking forward to outcome, but i hav no old clips in the vault from fantasy factory, sorry maan.

agusbmxarg
01-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Thanks, I forgot to quote you on my previous post. There are alot of guys I'd like to have clips of, but asking for clips within 2-3 days...

Boxerman08
01-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Shit, sorry Agus! Just seen this and your PM. If it's not too late, I'll try to get some stuff…

DuMularn
01-30-2014, 06:18 PM
I just baught skate2 on 360 because they have it onsale in their marketplace for 5 bucks. Steal if you ask me. I'd love to grab a few clips but I noted when looking at the DLC that the FILMER PACK is no longer a purchasable option. Was it needed to get the good camera?

EmmitBrown
01-30-2014, 06:46 PM
I was gonna grab some clips but for some reason the dyrdek spot (along with the rest of the dlc I had previously purchased, and deleted for space knowing I could redownload it 4 more times) are no longer listed as "purchased"...did they do that when they switched to $ instead of ms points? Thats why ill never buy a microsoft console again. Fuckin conniving thieves!

Edit: its a shame theres no full version including dlc available on disc like they do with some other games. Id definitely cop. Feels like Im tampon shopping buying shit with all these strings attached.

DuMularn
01-30-2014, 07:31 PM
I was gonna grab some clips but for some reason the dyrdek spot (along with the rest of the dlc I had previously purchased, and deleted for space knowing I could redownload it 4 more times) are no longer listed as "purchased"...did they do that when they switched to $ instead of ms points? Thats why ill never buy a microsoft console again. Fuckin conniving thieves!

Edit: its a shame theres no full version including dlc available on disc like they do with some other games. Id definitely cop. Feels like Im tampon shopping buying shit with all these strings attached.

I just re-downloaded all my old DLC and I had purchased it prior to the MS/$ swap over. Not sure why they hatin' on you homes.

EmmitBrown
01-30-2014, 08:16 PM
Yeah I just redownloaded the s3 dlc I had deleted and it all worked. Idk why s2 is being a bitch. Only thing I can think of is it was on a username that got banned from ea forums and servers. Ill never go to a videogame's real forums again. Mods are human too, they makes rash decisions and mistakes like all of us but their mistakes just cost me 30 bucks at least. Kids table STILL effin me over.

Plus side: just dl'd fullys new jauns for s3! Im stoked for the shelter!