PDA

View Full Version : INDECENT PROPOSAL the ultimate question

greenlake
04-09-2009, 08:10 AM
http://www.wegame.com/watch/INDECENT_PROPOSAL_sfts2/

Embers BLS
04-09-2009, 08:14 AM
If this is open to anyone, id be down. for sure.

greenlake
04-09-2009, 08:19 AM
it's open to anyone whatsoever.

i also reserve the right to omit a clip for various reasons (i'm not an asshole or anything don't worry) or lay over flashes of text that say whatever my brain comes up with at the time.

Demzilla
04-09-2009, 08:26 AM
im down...

just tell me when you want me to upload somehtin to reel...

i dotn convert flvs...
thats your problem...

aggroman_
04-09-2009, 08:28 AM
I'm raising my hand. If you think I suck and film like dog doo, then I understand.

greenlake
04-09-2009, 08:40 AM
i figure what i'll do, most people film just fine but some people not so much. i'll check out what clips people want in and if it just doesn't come together for whatever reason, we can re-do it on live and i'll "film" it. except people on PS3, then i'll offer some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on filming or whatever. i'm talking extreme cases of bad filmsmanship. people's style is people's style and i'm not gonna mess with what they do, i'm talking real bad.

what i forgot to include:
-lines are totally fine, just try to keep them 4 tricks max and the pacing pretty quick so it doesn't seem like this big empty void right in the middle, you know? keep the video flowing as a whole.
-if anybody noseblunts a picnic table, to nollie hardflip, to manual, to grind, to another nollie hardflip, i'll call the police. realistic is a really open ended term and i respect, appreciate, and dig that. there's a lot to be done in the realm of realistic, so just be "reasonable".
-a certain number of clips sounds alright but i'm thinking more of "___ seconds worth" so that it's not just boom boom boom on to the next guy. so you can get a feel for things.
-random shots are fine too and don't count towards your "total" so to speak. give it some personality. if you want to include a quick weird thing that happened, or fall, or whatever, that's awesome.

greenlake
04-09-2009, 08:46 AM
oh yeah some more. i'm trying to think of what some questions might be before they're asked.

slow motion is fine but don't overuse it, you dig? use it when it's either super badass, or one of those things you just wouldn't be able to see in regular speed.

double angles are also fine.

music suggestions are welcome but i'm ultimately gonna use what i think works best for the edit vibe.

watermarks turned OFF plz. remember that one. write yourself a note. if you forget, tough tits. i'm not gonna use it if it has a watermark. re-do that mess if necessary.

i'll go to your reel to download it if i have to, but i'd prefer not to because man what a pain in the butthole. if you're gonna send them, PM me and i'll give you my email. that will probably amount to everybody having it, but i don't want to post it up here for some venezualen identity thief.

leave me time before and after the trick for editing purposes.

Roccityroller
04-09-2009, 08:48 AM
oh man am i soo fluckin in. I'm filming ish tonight

mamba12
04-09-2009, 09:19 AM
i could probably get a couple clips for ya. anything in particular you want? straight bangers? off the chart? super tech? movables?

thesignguy
04-09-2009, 09:22 AM
im in, I'll throw something down for the cause

seamonkeymadnss
04-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Awwwww. I would've been in but then you hit me with the "no watermark" fist. And my Xbox is broken. Fuckin A.

Ninety4
04-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Shit dude i wanna be in this:eek:

Corrine
04-09-2009, 09:56 AM
I'll have a slice of this, when are clips due?

greenlake
04-09-2009, 10:12 AM
the acceptable tricks are whatever the hell you want as long as the result wouldn't make anyone have to hold their head in their hands (in the bad way). i'm gonna pull a "final say" on what goes in but i'm not gonna be a dick about it. the greater good! clips do not in any way have to appeal to my specific tastes so don't sweat that.

i figure i could have it edited and all that and uploaded like, two fridays from now? not next, but the one after. is that shooting for the moon and rushing it or too slow a pace or what? what do you guys think? i figure it wouldn't be too hard for people to get a couple clips and upload them, and a lot of people already have unused stuff on their reels.

Skatehead
04-09-2009, 10:23 AM
yea thats how i see it...i have like 20 sum odd clips just sitting there..so im down for this.
most likey with my style imma gonna be on the mellow pace song haha
but i wanna shoot for the faster.:D

joshmutiny
04-09-2009, 10:56 AM
i'm in. duh.

Demzilla
04-09-2009, 11:02 AM
roobley
(for magic r.i.p...i really hope hes sees this haahah)

watermarks...

your gonna put people name in the corner right...
cause there a glitch wioth the water mark that f-- up alot of us...

including your truely...
drop names so no one see the "ketchup stain"...

greenlake
04-09-2009, 11:17 AM
what glitch?

i could yeah i suppose, i just have trouble with placement of titles in my editor with stuff to cover that spot sometimes.

Skatehead
04-09-2009, 11:30 AM
drop names so no one see the "ketchup stain"...

...mustard on a white tee:(

CaseyCadaver
04-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I'd be down if that's cool. I've never successfully ousted the water mark though... it always pops back up.

I'll see what I can do about it.

animalhouse13
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
im down like a brown cow.

aggroman_
04-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I been through the whole watermark glitch crap. I was pulling my hair out practically trying to figure out why the hell it gets dumped back on the clip when I've turned it off.
Here's me talking to myself about it on the EA forum:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/216500.page

you can get the jist of how I figured it all out. Still trying to figure out how to always get the mark off photos.

lennong
04-09-2009, 12:24 PM
i'd be in.. except my watermark like always comes up.. but i'll try and try and try haha..

mamba12
04-09-2009, 12:57 PM
don't know if you've tried this yet, but if you do all the editing you want, then take the watermark off, then upload without changing anything else, that should get rid of it.

greenlake
04-09-2009, 02:30 PM
when you send me your clips, be sure to include your xbox/ps3/fluckit names, whatever name you want to be your little name title thing.

EmmitBrown
04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
im down......but yeah i have the watermark issue....

if you're using vegas i could help you with getting the placement right.....

switchFooTexas
04-09-2009, 03:33 PM
I will try, however I'm pretty sure I can't access skate.reel.

Anchors
04-09-2009, 03:48 PM
I think Rob uses pinnacle. And that shit is an exercise in patience to place text exactly where you want.

quetonto1
04-10-2009, 01:32 AM
i'd be in but wegame anit working soo if some one could explain it :) that would be awesome

but if its just submitting clips to greenlake then i'll be all in

Skatevid2
04-10-2009, 08:34 PM
i am definitly down for this.

love these kind of ideas
so is it just sending you skate reel links? i could do that.
got trouble converting stuff..thats why

animalhouse13
04-11-2009, 10:18 AM
two questions: when do you want the clips? and where do we send them?

greenlake
04-11-2009, 10:48 AM
two questions answered above. come on nowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

whenever you want to send them, i'd like to have this thing done and posted two weeks from yesterday. a slight extension would be okay the only thing is i don't want to be like "HEY YALLZ GET RED-E FOR THIS VIDEO IN 9 MONTHS".

PM me for my email or AIM. i know it'll end up with everybody having it but i just don't want to post it publicly.

send me the unconverted FLVs.

aiming for like 4 or 5 clips of each person so, A game everybody.

Roccityroller
04-11-2009, 11:30 AM
robley, i'm in for sure.

Everyone else, make sure you remove the watermark last thing before you upload.

animalhouse13
04-11-2009, 11:37 AM
my bad greenlake. i must've have read over post and missed that.

greenlake
04-11-2009, 02:12 PM
basically, start gettin stuff now, get however much you want, AMASS it, then next week pick your bests and send them to me.

and turn them watermarks OWF.

animalhouse13
04-11-2009, 06:03 PM
well i just got RROD so im just going to send you the clips i have so far.

is it alright if there it like a flash of ghosting in one of the clips? it's seriously only like a millisecond.

greenlake
04-12-2009, 04:20 PM
yeah milisecond ghosting is fine by me. as long as you don't bill cosby's ghost dad to where it's noticable. i do it sometimes too.

but here's a big ol UPDATE that might be a bit of a bummer.

video's getting pushed back probably a week. a week from tomorrow i gotta travel and handle some big boy real life stuff for a few days doing session work on some dildo's record. i am a sell out and i need some money.

gives everybody some more time though eh? eh? yeah.

quetonto1
04-13-2009, 01:47 AM
i'm down for this :]

any have a nice trip =D

Roccityroller
04-13-2009, 07:31 AM
wow, clutch that this is being put back a bit. Had to finish fiming for a TT vid first and i've been a bit "procratinatitive".

Skatehead
04-13-2009, 11:06 AM
already got my footie in...:D
is it alright robley?

greenlake
04-15-2009, 06:27 AM
to reiterate:

send me 4 or 5 clips. i'm not chasing stuff down off anybody's .reel or any other site. it's not hard. download your .flv, put it in a folder, and email or AIM it to me.

Roccityroller
04-15-2009, 07:22 AM
filming it now, just got a nice little pool line.

quetonto1
04-15-2009, 08:21 AM
i've gotta send you one more clip cos the other one has the watermark :/

Any Isle
04-17-2009, 07:09 PM
hahaha... that was great!