01-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Finally got off my ass and fixed what needed to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDldfb2bxtQ&feature=youtu.be

GSB MLP I-XL
01-28-2014, 06:26 PM
AAAWWWW YEEAAAHHH

Seanne1986
01-30-2014, 01:41 AM
Saw today that you asked me about re-uploading my part. Glad you made it work anyway. Don't have the time to watch right now, but will later today.

Goon_Panda
01-30-2014, 02:35 AM
yeah I'm too cool for that thanking shit.

IMO Ayreon or Seanne deserved to have the last part much more than I did. They both had tricks that were far more technical than a lot of mine.

That same clip in my part still played twice, but I get that it would be a bitch of a job to re-edit the whole part just because of that one hiccup. My name also was not shown in the intro. Apart from these minor mistakes, I really enjoyed the vid. You did a great job putting this together dude.

Ghetto: I still don't understand what you said for the "thanks" section at the end.

I'd also like to point out to you unplannedman that my ender was not a nosebonk, which is what you thought it was. It was just a nose manny.

THE VID WAS COOL AND STUFF

confusing thread reply is confusing

unplannedman
01-30-2014, 02:45 AM
yeah I'm too cool for that thanking shit.

IMO Ayreon or Seanne deserved to have the last part much more than I did. They both had tricks that were far more technical than a lot of mine.

That same clip in my part still played twice, but I get that it would be a bitch of a job to re-edit the whole part just because of that one hiccup. My name also was not shown in the intro. Apart from these minor mistakes, I really enjoyed the vid. You did a great job putting this together dude.

Ghetto: I still don't understand what you said for the "thanks" section at the end.

I'd also like to point out to you unplannedman that my ender was not a nosebonk, which is what you thought it was. It was just a nose manny.

THE VID WAS COOL AND STUFF

confusing thread reply is confusing

FUCK

Goon_Panda
01-30-2014, 02:57 AM
That was the reaction I was expecting.