PDA

View Full Version : Prowlin's "86 "from the Berrics Recruite"

pairsprowlin 666
02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DZ2F9y4bVk&feature=youtu.be

this song was sick, and my skating followed it in the edit... Enjoy Peoples!!!

FullyFl4RED00
02-04-2014, 06:14 PM
That was so good! The tricks were crazy, the editing was insane, and my favorite part was the fact that you blew the roof off for a lot of the clips. It made the lighting look awesome

momadaddy
02-04-2014, 06:34 PM
meh

emericaridr11
02-04-2014, 07:23 PM
sick, the crazy fast(ish) feet zoomers, and whatnot were rad (not the reg LongLens zoom zooms, those were good too though)

pairsprowlin 666
02-05-2014, 08:58 AM
Thanks E and who ever else commented except shit face mamadaddy j/k Emerica we need to collab next buddy ...bout due for one a niche video...

pairsprowlin 666
02-06-2014, 09:46 AM
bump.

SK8ERatWAR
02-10-2014, 04:25 PM
I just noticed that you played with the language set to not only english but also dutch and french haha, why is that?

pairsprowlin 666
02-20-2014, 04:17 PM
I just noticed that you played with the language set to not only english but also dutch and french haha, why is that?

Cause I'm A G IN speaking Language
I don't really under stand Lol...if that made any sense thanks for watching...!! do you have a new gamertag ive been hitiing you up on xbox bud...

SK8ERatWAR
02-21-2014, 04:50 AM
Cause I'm A G IN speaking Language
I don't really under stand Lol...if that made any sense thanks for watching...!! do you have a new gamertag ive been hitiing you up on xbox bud...

Oh shit really? sorry man, I just haven't been online since like the reel went down.. And whenever I try going online it's such a big hassle with e-mails, texts and passwords with microsoft so I just don't think it's worth going online.. Only game I still played online was bf3 but I got that on my pc too so there's no reason for me to be playing online. I rarely even play skate anymore too.. :/

pairsprowlin 666
02-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Oh shit really? sorry man, I just haven't been online since like the reel went down.. And whenever I try going online it's such a big hassle with e-mails, texts and passwords with microsoft so I just don't think it's worth going online.. Only game I still played online was bf3 but I got that on my pc too so there's no reason for me to be playing online. I rarely even play skate anymore too.. :/

I got ya man well Hopefully you will make a come back!!! I'm making a niche full length need you to hop in that !!

Monk
02-25-2014, 04:47 PM
sorry.. real talk here- just cuz you use film burn and fancy tricks fliming doesnt mean skating is good... good luck! luv you pairs from OG but you aint the same as you were in this.!
most ppl here now (sadly SIC) get caught up on the way things are filmed... there is innovation out there that ppl completely ignore because it didnt have the Supafly "Magic carpet ride" in it and other techniques that are 150% unrealistic in a so called "100%" realistic society of gamers... its a catch 22 in this game.. you can go realistic and be a nub; or you can do what THEY do and be the best ever... blah blah blah..

pairsprowlin 666
02-25-2014, 05:34 PM
sorry.. real talk here- just cuz you use film burn and fancy tricks fliming doesnt mean skating is good... good luck! luv you pairs from OG but you aint the same as you were in this.!
most ppl here now (sadly SIC) get caught up on the way things are filmed... there is innovation out there that ppl completely ignore because it didnt have the Supafly "Magic carpet ride" in it and other techniques that are 150% unrealistic in a so called "100%" realistic society of gamers... its a catch 22 in this game.. you can go realistic and be a nub; or you can do what THEY do and be the best ever... blah blah blah..

If i stuck with the same style always , things would get a bit boring bud I stick with in realms of real and not real, shit I would do and that i wish i could do plus ...And filming is blahhhhh

Monk
02-26-2014, 03:12 PM
haha just giving you hell bro.. good to see you again!

FullyFl4RED00
02-26-2014, 07:51 PM

What the fuck are you saying? I dont even understand what your thesis is dawg...time to baus the fuck up or gtfo! Real talk, bizzitch....just nut smashin tho...just nut smahin(durt durt durt)

Jajajana

pairsprowlin 666
02-26-2014, 09:41 PM
What the fuck are you saying? I dont even understand what your thesis is dawg...time to baus the fuck up or gtfo! Real talk, bizzitch....just nut smashin tho...just nut smahin(durt durt durt)

Jajajana

Thank you Fully ^ Monk tried coming in with some bs ....who is Monk any
way???

pairsprowlin 666
05-13-2014, 06:36 PM
funny watching My style comparison!!

pairsprowlin 666
11-05-2014, 09:26 AM

Jajajana

Flared Just Nut smashing BAHAHAHH..