PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna be away for a bit

eastcoastskateboard1
02-11-2014, 06:20 AM
You guys here on fluckit really don't care I know but I thought I would let you guys know that I'll probably be gone until like next week but I'll be back stronger than before so don't worry tons of videos will be coming really soon!

Thanks,

-Eastcoastskateboard1

Demzilla
02-12-2014, 08:34 AM
hey man...
theres really isnt anything wrong with this thread if...it had any relevance to fluckit...
say you had a deadline givin to someone...
say you wanted to let folks know a project is still in the work even though you are gone...
saying your gonna be gone is cool in the chat....
making a thread to announce it seems a bit over the top...
its all good though...
we have passionate admins..
thats all i really can say...
and sorry...

sidenote...

hey signguy..
how can you be one of the cooler dudes here and them magically..like clockwork..every other month you get your period..
yeah that sounds asshole...
but look at it...
more often than not your posts just shit on people for no reason...
or maybe you shit on people alil too hard for reasons that are minimal...
hell you coulda deleted it and pm the dude
but you didnt...
your an admin...
please try to act like one...

to everyone else...
just because one ass hat wants to be a dick doesnt mean its a fucking bandwagon...
i dont give a fuck who you are...
this forum is not yours...its not theres..its everyone's...
sure he made a minor mistake he may not even know he did it...
but to barrel down the asshole slope with one asshole to begin a asshole avalanche breaks the biggest and most important rule we have..
dont be a fucking dick on this forum...

if east wasnt already a member and had put a lot of time and energy...more than most of you lately...he would prolly leave because you all high post been here a long time asshats make the place utter shit...

when ea died and we got out new members....
it was ok...
what the fuck do you think is going to happen if ______ becomes real....
new faces..
new mistakes...
but...we still do the same thing ....
maintain a casual forum for like minded people that do not want to deal with trolls assholes and every other form of dickhead the internet has created...
we are here to enjoy ourselves...
if enjoying yourself means being a dick to others then get the fuck off fluckit..
simple...

we all just want to enjoy ourselves...

and yeah im hinting at the future...
but if everyone wants to be dicks ill start banning ips and everything else i can get my hands on...

personal note...
if the one place on the internet i know i can enjoy becomes a shit show i get pissed....
very pissed...

/rant

Demzilla
02-12-2014, 09:09 AM
no...
i deleted the rest of the thread because it looked like a homeless man shit all over our windows....

who wants to see that?

no one..

HCH Media
02-12-2014, 09:17 AM
┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏

▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

thesignguy
02-12-2014, 09:39 AM
My attitude has NEVER wavered
I have said the same shit to every person that has put up a post like this BEFORE & AFTER having the powers I have
I didn't close the thread and PM him him for 2 reasons:
1. I could care fucking less to take the time to do that
2. I have never pussy footed around letting the entire community know how I feel about a subject (we are all fam here)

I'm sure I have pissed off about every member in the community at one point or another. And I will always call out a fucking emo goodbye or a bullshit post like this one obviously was.
I could care less who the fuck you are, if you come in here with some Mickey Mouse bullshit post like this I'm saying something. 9 times out of 10 they are not a fit, and those 1 out of 10 get it. It's not getting MY approval or not, it is what my opinion of the members would want (and by the looks of the comments I was right)

Now, I said what I said and even the OP admitted I was right. I then came back and saw other mickey mouse bullshit and said "this thread is only getting worse" that went out to all that gang banged the poor lad.

I am here every day and every night WAAAAYYYYY more than any other admin or mod (or member for that matter). I review every thread and read every post in the chatbox. I do it because I care for this community. We grew this place to avoid bullshit. It is not our fault it is the last place standing (I believe) but I do believe that is because of the code that we all stand by, the code that I choose to enforce.

I took what you said to heart, I went back over the past year and looked at every one of my post. I only found 2 that could be perceived as negative. Here they are
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=15775&p=160477#post160477
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=15395

Ironically both had a overuse of "YO" and one is my very biggest pet peeve, he used a racial slur. I don't care who you are you don't just come here throwing around terms like that. I have only let it slide when I know the identity of all involved. Doesn't mean I like it.

Now Demz, I am sorry you disagreed with how I handled the situation. Am I sorry? Not really. But your opinion is very important to me and I have the utmost respect for you. So I will deal with a situation like this with that in mind in the future.

Demzilla
02-12-2014, 10:36 AM
hch...
the thread was left because he obvisouly is communicating with someone so lets just let him have that...
and your right...
he should have to learn the right way..
and by how this thread has gone i like to think he should understand a little better by now...
i do not want this to look like im picking a preference over another..

sg...
i see all those threads...
i see your replys..
honestly 99% of your posts are absolutely right...
i know you are just doing your part and i respect that very highly...
its one of the reasons i dont have to log on so often...
it just sucks when a admin cracks the whip and some how it motivates other to post the same...
thats not your fault..
its just your name and power...
kinda like...
well if dad did it it must be ok...
and we both know that idea and how that ends up working is just not right...
im not asking you to change...
just remember people follow in your footsteps...

SK8ERatWAR
02-13-2014, 04:13 PM
sg...
i see all those threads...
i see your replys..
honestly 99% of your posts are absolutely right...
i know you are just doing your part and i respect that very highly...
its one of the reasons i dont have to log on so often...
it just sucks when a admin cracks the whip and some how it motivates other to post the same...
thats not your fault..
its just your name and power...
kinda like...
well if dad did it it must be ok...
and we both know that idea and how that ends up working is just not right...
im not asking you to change...
just remember people follow in your footsteps...

I don't honestly believe that everyone else who commented on this thread wouldn't have commented if sg hadn't commented on it.. at least I didn't, it just was a bs thread

thesignguy
02-13-2014, 05:03 PM
I don't honestly believe that everyone else who commented on this thread wouldn't have commented if sg hadn't commented on it.. at least I didn't, it just was a bs thread

Thanks homie
Certainly wasn't my intent

eastcoastskateboard1
02-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Ok right from the start when sg posted how annoyed he was I knew from the start that I shouldn't have posted that. With that being said in my rant I went over how a bunch of people on here shouldn't comment when one person has already made a point. But in all honesty I was messing up on here, I posted stuff that wasn't supposed to be in certain categories and I am pretty sure that annoyed a lot of people especially the administrators. I just don't want you guys to think that I am some shit head or dumb ass that doesn't know what he is doing looking back to why I posted this was because I cared about what I did with youtube and making videos and what not but I should have cared in a different way. hopefully I can still be treated the same before I made this stupid thread. So in conclusion a situation or thread like this won't happen again and I am not going to rant on and do that ever again either plus with a bunch of people commenting stuff about what I did wrong and raging don't really go together.

Thanks,

-Eastcoastskateboard1

emericaridr11
02-14-2014, 03:27 PM
from that comment, I think you will be treated fine
class bud