PDA

View Full Version : 10 Lines at Tesselate Park

ILL NODERUS
02-13-2014, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEDRmj_af8&feature=youtu.be

Hello and thank you for watching. This video features a new custom park introduction for Skate 3. This video has a 1 minute virtual tour of the park and then enjoy 10 lines at Tesselate park! Thank you to all. Music is from www.facebook.com/rayraybeats. You can find more videos and videos to come at www.youtube.com/killnoderus.

Skating starts at 1:20

Park Name: Tesselate Park
Uploader: ILL NODERUS
Team: AVID
Style: Hardcore Realistic Street

kieran
02-13-2014, 03:18 PM
The park looks nice, try to not use pre made quarters
Opening trick the nose to crooked to inward heel? Was clean
Filming with the advanced cam now? You need to stop that bouncing, there are some tutorials on how to film,like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnNcCMC1S2U

Keep trying, no ones first videos are ever amazing

Amphan
02-13-2014, 03:36 PM
I'll preface this post by saying one phrase: film better.

Music was okay, the intro was okay, and I agree with kieran that the trick was clean.

As for the camera, there is no way that it should be bouncing around like that. At all. Doesn't matter if you're filming a line or getting B-roll; it just shouldn't.

Virtual tours for a park do not need to be one shot all the way through. Don't be afraid to use multiple shots if you want to get every nook and cranny of the park. Otherwise, just get shots of the meat of park - or whatever's interesting.
If you're using advanced cam, make sure you look at your keyframes (and delete the messy frames) to avoid the bouncing effect you had in your lines. It'd be okay if it was used intentionally for effect, but I know this is not the case.

Just keep at it, and you'll do fine.

ILL NODERUS
02-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey thank you for the feedback man. I know you are an accomplished at what you do, i like yours and others stuff a good bit. I know this is my second video and I know I am new at filming these videos which I love, its really a blast. My bouncing was actually intentional, im sorry you didnt like it and i think i know why. When i was filming I was trying to go with a newer style of film because I literally watched like an hour and a half of videos including stuff you do. Its all really good and uber clean and steady. So I was trying to do something I havent seen before but i could see how it came off a too intense and could have been approached differently. As far as the virtual tour. Great idea man, you nailed it when you said I was afraid of using multiple angles really i think because i had this slow mo vision in my head and replicated it okay, but I see multiple angles that could easily have transitioned with one another. Thanks again for watching hope you enjoyed it and didnt feel robbed of time.

EmmitBrown
02-13-2014, 04:24 PM
The bouncing around and wild movements were the bad parts. It wasn't all bad. I think using less keyframes will help a lot. And get used to how deleting keyframes works. A long slowmo tour of the course could be done by walking around the course and leaving your skate.r out of frame. When everything is swinging around and changing angles it makes it very hard to actually see anything because you only see it for a split second. When you get used to how the adv free cam works youll get better quickly. Spend some time editing one clip over and over. Pay attention to what happens when you delete the markers and know to re-establish (click it to change it but dont change it, just click it again to re-establish it without the influence of any other markers in the timeline) your marker when you delete all but one. Good luck. Look forward to seein more from you.

ILL NODERUS
02-19-2014, 06:44 AM
I am currently working on a full team video with other skaters. Its coming along great. You all helped. Thanks again. Should be ready sometime next week or this weekend if things go super smooth.

momadaddy
02-19-2014, 09:09 AM
skating was good just work on the filming

Poncho Lord
02-26-2014, 05:08 PM
jesus christ man why do you type like that

ILL NODERUS
02-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Thanks for watching. I love my premade quarters, they cost 0 premade dollars. Hope you download and enjoy. Above all things enjoy the skating.