PDA

View Full Version : Somsokorken (H TIO's 16th Skate 3-solo)

Granka
02-19-2014, 03:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vysIkqGgxm4
I sat all evening editing, all the footage didn't make it since I had so much. And I didn't feel like making this solo so freaking long like the last one, so I'll probably make another solo with the unused footage some time soon.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this one!

NotedDerk
02-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Too many good fucking gaps and transfer, I can't name them all. That double wallride by the pool at the rippon towers was amazing!

saunders420
02-19-2014, 04:41 PM
now thats a Roof gap.

Dude your always killin this game. never stop.

EmmitBrown
02-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Lotta great gaps. Intense. Ending was cinematic.

HCH Media
02-19-2014, 05:32 PM
Downloadlink: www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=vysIkqGgxm4&hd=1

damn this was really impressive and way too much to name all but the line with the bs smith bs 360 off and the double wallride are my favorite parts .

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏

▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

knexzor
02-20-2014, 06:17 AM
Sick gaps, impressive creativity this late. Wallride wallride was insane!

crni1976
02-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Your ADHD-infused bursts of creativity are something else Scandinavian man. Very much enjoyed the Death 'n Roll tune, the frantic skating and agitated filming. When I venture out in the streets at dusk, I will look up into the sky and expect you come crashing.

Gizzler
02-20-2014, 08:30 AM
So wild....really loved everything about this!!!

so I'll probably make another solo with the unused footage some time soon.

yes...please!

Granka
02-20-2014, 09:30 AM
Too many good fucking gaps and transfer, I can't name them all. That double wallride by the pool at the rippon towers was amazing!
Haha, no worries ^^ Yeah, that trick came from me skating the pool and being like "Wait, a plywood-sheet over there, wallie-time!" First I did a wallie up on the platform and then a thought appeared in my head "What if you could land on that other plywood-sheet after the wallie?" It was a pain in the ass to get that trick, especially since the plywood-sheets aren't on a flat line. The sheet I landed on is a bit closer to the pool than the first one. After a lot of fighting with the psychics in the game and weird animations, I finally landed it. With a tiny bit of weird animation, but good enough for me to feel that I could put it in the video. Probably my favoritetrick from this solo at least!

now thats a Roof gap.

Dude your always killin this game. never stop.
Good to know that it wasn't way too over the line, I just wanted to bring something new to the table with that gap ^^
And no, I will not stop playing this game anytime soon. I'll be around for as long as my cap-card works, because the tricks aren't stopping. The Granka-train keeps rolling! :D

Lotta great gaps. Intense. Ending was cinematic.
Thanks sir :) Yeah, I was really happy with the ending too.

damn this was really impressive and way too much to name all but the line with the bs smith bs 360 off and the double wallride are my favorite parts .

As I said earlier, that wallie-wallride is probably my favoritetrick from this solo. And that BS Smith 360 out-line was really cool too, I was really happy with the landing on that BS Smith 360 out.
And thanks for the love :)

Sick gaps, impressive creativity this late. Wallride wallride was insane!
Tackar broder! Yeah, I just wish I was doing this back in the golden days :D Right on, glad that you liked it :)

Your ADHD-infused bursts of creativity are something else Scandinavian man. Very much enjoyed the Death 'n Roll tune, the frantic skating and agitated filming. When I venture out in the streets at dusk, I will look up into the sky and expect you come crashing.
Glad that you like my crazyness, too fucked in the head and I like to take it out on my fakeskating :D Hahaha, "Granka falling soon from the skies somewhere near you" ^^

So wild....really loved everything about this!!!
You know exactly what to say to make this swede happy ^^

GSB MLP I-XL
02-20-2014, 11:34 AM
That was just... I can't even... Every time I see a video of yours I say it was the gnarliest thing ever. But then every time you put something else out afterwards, you seem to one-up yourself. Sir... may I shake your hand?

Stevland
02-21-2014, 05:21 PM
below average if you ask me. second to last trick was done by everyone in the demo already.

momadaddy
02-22-2014, 12:30 PM
gaps gaps gaps. that wallie on the plywood at the poop was my fav

SupaFly
02-22-2014, 01:25 PM
What a beast.

Granka
02-22-2014, 02:00 PM
That was just... I can't even... Every time I see a video of yours I say it was the gnarliest thing ever. But then every time you put something else out afterwards, you seem to one-up yourself. Sir... may I shake your hand?
Haha, yeah I really like to step it up over time. More skills you get, more good shit you can deliver :)
And yeah, you can shake my hand, but don't try anything more than that! Hahahaha :D

below average if you ask me. second to last trick was done by everyone in the demo already.
Fuck you old man <3

gaps gaps gaps. that wallie on the plywood at the poop was my fav
Yes yes yes. And glad that we share favorites, hee hee ^^

What a beast.
What an honor coming from a Psychonaut, thanks a lot Supa :)

Granka
03-05-2014, 06:29 AM
Bump if someone missed it :P

Muhzzy
03-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Dear god this was glorious. Those gaps and wallride to gaps were mind-blowing. Of course you destroy it again and make another amazing solo. Great job H TIO

Sickone
03-13-2014, 02:21 AM
Killing it as usual!