PDA

View Full Version : A day in my life

eastcoastskateboard1
02-23-2014, 05:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4YMZhJNvg&feature=youtu.be

so this is just some irl filming that i made saturday and finished today tell me what you think :)

-Thanks,

Eastcoastskateboard1

Amphan
02-23-2014, 07:14 PM
This was okay. From the beginning, you could've put some music while you were talking in bed. Nothing to blare over you, but just something to play in the background. That same music then could've been brought up when you were putting on your shoes. Your text on the iPhone footy would've been better placed on the lower corners of your video (left, right, doesn't matter), and you DO NOT need to say "bye" at the end of a talking clip. That could've been cut out entirely.

If you're filming someone, just make sure to keep the camera steady, but I think you know that already. There were moments of randomness I didn't quite get too.
That's not to say there wasn't anything good in the video. The shot of your buddy's attempt on the stairs mixed with Spongebob footy was good, and you did a good job keeping up with filming with your friends (even if they did feel a little uncomfortable having a camera around).

I kind of thought the "Day In the Life" concept was pretty much literal in this video. Seeing the 411 versions, they probably cut out a lot, and just got to the meat of the footy and moved on. For example, you didn't have to say you were going to Burger King, and then literally go to Burger King in the next shot; could've just cut to BK after your last skate clip…maybe.

Not a bad start. On another note, don't be surprised if this video gets moved to the "Skate.boarding" section of Fluckit, since this section is meant just for EA Skate videos.

eastcoastskateboard1
02-24-2014, 03:23 AM
Ok well thanks man the last time I put a skate vid up I put in skateboarding and they told me to put it here

Amphan
02-24-2014, 09:19 AM
Ahh okay. Interesting.