PDA

View Full Version : Would everyone be okay with this?

Dudebro614
03-19-2014, 06:11 PM
I've noticed upon scrolling these archives, that some parks were deleted because the park creators seem to have a limit to how many parks can be uploaded, meaning that unless you have them bookmarked or already downloaded, you can't skate them. This saddens me that I won't be able to skate certain parks. So, I have decided to re-upload deleted gems of others that I still have downloaded. So this leads me to some questions.

1. Would it be okay with everyone if I re-uploaded your deleted parks? I will not claim them as my own.
2. Would you fine people be willing to inform me if you are about to delete a park to upload a new one?

Just some thoughts. Feedback is appreciated.

HCH Media
03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
sounds cool

sinister re-uploaded all 9 parks of Ohmidineffect xbox team Diabolik

can you add a link to the picĀ“s ?

Dudebro614
03-19-2014, 06:28 PM
To be honest, I already started. I have already uploaded 2 parks. However, 1 of them was by I Empiree, and it doesn't give him credit for ownership. Anyway, my team is Reuploader, I think so at least. But I will officially advertise on the teams thread if people are all right with it.

HCH Media
03-20-2014, 06:19 AM
does anyone have the Radio Korea spot. ?

Pancakes ? really need to check :-) thanks fella

xfreeZe
03-20-2014, 06:31 AM
does anyone have the Radio Korea spot. ?

Pancakes got a good one

blitzkow
03-20-2014, 10:06 AM
1 of them was by I Empiree

Was wondering who's that was, downloaded it earlier and was confused,
I like the idea, if you have Mr. Smurfs' alleys n trannies i would love to have it.
He unuploaded it before he went to die on penis mountain.
think its park in the first clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZFVdQM0kM

Dudebro614
03-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Was wondering who's that was, downloaded it earlier and was confused,
I like the idea, if you have Mr. Smurfs' alleys n trannies i would love to have it.
He unuploaded it before he went to die on penis mountain.
think its park in the first clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZFVdQM0kM

Sorry, I don't have that one. I also wish I would have saved his rainbow bowl park. But if anyone is curious what the other park I rescued was, it was Seanieblue's Ice Cream Shack. Anyway, if anyone wants to inform me of a park ready for deletion, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

HCH Media
03-20-2014, 01:45 PM
seanieblue has a crazy park output O.O

EmmitBrown
03-20-2014, 01:54 PM
When we fill up our park downloads can we delete other parks we dont want?

Dudebro614
03-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Yes, if a park is in your bookmarks or downloaded list, you may delete it if you don't want it.

SmurfsInABox
03-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Sorry, I don't have that one. I also wish I would have saved his rainbow bowl park. But if anyone is curious what the other park I rescued was, it was Seanieblue's Ice Cream Shack. Anyway, if anyone wants to inform me of a park ready for deletion, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'll be home in 3 weeks. I'll re-upload that rainbow bowl park for you once I'm back.
I don't really remember deleting it from my uploads but I guess I did, oh well.

XImortalDEATHX
03-20-2014, 10:18 PM
I'll be home in 3 weeks.

Oh you tease.

blitzkow
03-20-2014, 10:37 PM
I'll be home in 3 weeks. I'll re-upload that rainbow bowl park for you once I'm back.
I don't really remember deleting it from my uploads but I guess I did, oh well.

still up from what i see

Dudebro614
03-21-2014, 08:54 AM
still up from what i see

Really? I can't find it.