PDA

View Full Version : Style swap question

eastcoastskateboard1
03-28-2014, 07:18 AM
Does anyone know how to take a pro skaters style in the game and use it with the created character that people have?

HCH Media
03-28-2014, 07:30 AM
never heard of that but let me know if it works

PoppySquidJr
03-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Does anyone know how to take a pro skaters style in the game and use it with the created character that people have?

You can't, but if you do a trick with a pro skater, swap to your created character, and then go to replay editor the whole clip will be your skater with the pro skater's animations for that trick.

momadaddy
03-28-2014, 12:04 PM
that isnt true. is it?

XImortalDEATHX
03-28-2014, 02:53 PM
You can't, but if you do a trick with a pro skater, swap to your created character, and then go to replay editor the whole clip will be your skater with the pro skater's animations for that trick.

Freeskate, of course. Don't switch back to career when you got the clip, though.

i am a snail
03-28-2014, 04:37 PM
yea, for stuff like the carrol kickflip or the dill manny/varial heel, you switch to freeskate and choose the pro whose animations you want to use, then do the line as him. after you get your trick, switch pack to your custom character IN FREESKATE. then enter the replay editor and film. staying in freeskate is necessary, if you go back to career then your timeline resets.

DuMularn
03-28-2014, 07:18 PM
So...lemme see if I got this.

Go to freeskate
play as skater with same stance
get line that I am happy with
swap player to my skater
go into editor and film

Is this correct?

briden
03-28-2014, 09:12 PM
So...lemme see if I got this.

Go to freeskate
play as skater with same stance
get line that I am happy with
swap player to my skater
go into editor and film

Is this correct?

Doesn't matter what stance it is. If they happen to be the same stance then the line can go on after you switch. If it's a different stance then the line is over. But you can still do a replay with their animations.

PROTIP Carroll also has a different mongo push

Muhzzy
03-28-2014, 10:52 PM
Wow. I never knew this. What the hell. Haha

NotedDerk
03-29-2014, 12:41 AM
Moose made a tutorial video on this a long time ago, hope it helps man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ExV_o-5w8

Antwan
03-29-2014, 12:37 PM
I got a trick I've only used once with the pro animations.
Pro animations make flawless Shuv 5-0 shuvs with no pop on hardcore.
First trick I did for muhzzy's line playlist.
Haven't been on the Xbox much lately.
It would Be cool to see some variations of that shit.
Have fun.

NotedDerk
04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Just realized that the OG stance has it's own stale animation, in case anyone was curious about more tweaks they can add to their clips.