PDA

View Full Version : How's it going everyone? sorry im site.new to this

shr3ddy krueger
04-06-2014, 08:58 PM
my name is mike, ive played the skate franchise loyaly since its release, was honestly my reason for an xbox 360. ive progressed and grew into loving realistic skating and hardcore mode. im always looking for feedback and any help to make my videos or skating any better so feel free. one of my videos are at the end of the post, cant wait to see all of yours! have a good day and keep skating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyu6vMNxURA

EmmitBrown
04-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Welcome to Fluckit.

I enjoyed the vid.

Legba
04-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Welcome mane, always glad to see new folks here.

HCH Media
04-07-2014, 02:26 AM
welcome .. you have a good flow to your vid

:-)

shr3ddy krueger
04-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Thanks man! & No, I was on, they were being shady & I didn't like how they are more worried about posting overly edited videos with crap footage so I decided to do my own thing and see how it goes.

NotedDerk
04-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Rise being shady? Not likely! Skate 4 fellas! Oops, I mean 'Sk8t,' like a fucking 7th grader would spell skate to sound cool (plus an extra t, I guess.)

Anyway, welcome to our little world of people who actually appreciate skateboarding. Hope you'll find some enjoyment here, so little videos come out these days, quite saddening.

shr3ddy krueger
04-07-2014, 11:52 AM
right? rise alberts money grubbing wasteland. coming exclusively to ps vita
but thanks man im loving it so far, seeing there's still a tight knit community who actually care about doing whats constructive and keeping the game alive is really refreshing, i'm looking forward to being on here more and more

Itz_Johnny716
04-07-2014, 03:12 PM
That video was sick.(In a good way) Lol. Maybe a couple of unrealistic clips like one or two, but overall I really enjoyed it.