PDA

View Full Version : Filming Tutorial

shr3ddy krueger
04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Idk if this belongs here, so let me know if theres another thread it should be in, but feel free to check out my first skate 3 tutorial and let me know what you guys think and if there are any other topics you guys wants me to cover! and i meant to say giveaway a diamond capture card instead of auction. thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5emJPv5OEM

HCH Media
04-09-2014, 03:03 AM
autotune intro ? i'm outta here ,,,,,, get rid of autotune and that 8 year old sniper montage dubstep crap and i will watch the next video

and DaG ...... fuck Cher ..............i never understood why beavis and butthead had a crush on that Mummy ..lol

bohemian
04-09-2014, 03:34 AM
dammit dude, really?

understand your like a decade late.

DaaGooN
04-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Less markers = Less movement

I've always filmed backwards. lets me have a smoother outtro then springbacks!

*edit* Wanted to say good job,I understand the game can be new to others and they get excited and want to put things out, but a little search would have show you that this type of thing is and has already been done since 2007..

Keep it up though and enjoy the game...

Just don't make it all CLANy, and less = more in some cases.

LOOK AT RISE. that CuLnAtN is probably one if not the worst thing that has happen to the game series.. they give me shivers!!.

btw. Cher was Auto-tunin a long time ago.. lol (It's why i hate Auto-tune anything)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

NotedDerk
04-09-2014, 04:21 AM
It always nice to make tutorials to help others out, but everyone here knows how to film, we hardly ever get any newcomers that don't already have a decent grasp on filming either, such as yourself. A tip for your next tutorial though, if you make more, is to turn your commentary volume up, you were almost matching the background music and were hard to understand at times, keep doing your thing man!

shr3ddy krueger
04-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I still see some kids who don't quite understand a lot of filming. I film backwards a lot too but I try not to over due it because In real skate videos it's not really a frequent thing to see. The intro I made when I played cod heavily, I only put it in to mark it's my video, I have another intro that has no music to it but i just didn't think to use it. And I did notice as soon as I finished rendering that the mic volume was a bit low. Thanks everyone for the feedback!hopefully I can use all of it to make the next one better!

Antwan
04-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't say we don't get newcomers.
I got replies on how to eliminate panback a couple months ago.
Someone will see it at some point.
People didn't respond so harsh to my intro to advanced cams either.
I recorded that shit on a taped together headset.
It don't matter how old we are here, we should want new players to hang out.
Cause we chill yo.
Stop bein so harsh peeps, we still livin, still breathin, still growin.
But yeah, drowning out your voice should be addressed.