PDA

View Full Version : Been Awhile, I Think

lolwithtim
04-13-2014, 09:42 AM
Turns out I had an account on here from awhile ago.

I was originally part of Team Kohek with Dave, Habitat101 and a couple others. I don't think any of my videos/team videos are anywhere atm, my old YT seems to have deleted itself in the last year or two. I might upload some of them again, although might have to upload some with no audio just to be safe.

Recently found out about the merge glitch through a random YT video, don't remember it from last time I played. Makes me want to try creating parks again.

Probably won't get back into making videos/parts, but I might go back to Skate 3 and live stream it in the summer.

Looking around the forums and see names I don't remember and some I do, teams as well.

i am a snail
04-13-2014, 10:02 AM
ay, welcome back. things have been a little dead around here but we're still going as strong as we can. helps that we've been getting a lot of new people interested in the game lately

lolwithtim
04-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Yeah. I've recently had the itch again to play, think from randomly coming up with an idea to create one of my old parks in a game engine.

Will keep my eyes on the forum anyway, and when I'm next with my 360/capture card I might stream and look at the old stuff, and possibly videos too.

Muhzzy
04-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Welcome back.