PDA

View Full Version : Odessa Plaza (Last video I made)

lolwithtim
04-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Thought I'd upload my last/latest video, all the way from August 2010 (I think).

Basically made a plaza area and made a video to go with the post on the old Skate forum.

Will probably go back to it and other places on stream this weekend. Might edit it / remake it with new bits and merge glitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLxyNu4wt0

Hopefully the song doesn't bugger up account in the future.

oKwiider
04-24-2014, 01:45 PM
nice little video. parks looks cool too.

on another note your name is familiar. i think we were on a team together once. i was the only american if i remember right. i think the name was kodak or something.(that most likely wasnt the name. my memory is kinda bad)i think i changed my name after the old forum died so theres a chance you wont know who this is.

lolwithtim
04-24-2014, 02:46 PM
nice little video. parks looks cool too.

on another note your name is familiar. i think we were on a team together once. i was the only american if i remember right. i think the name was kodak or something.(that most likely wasnt the name. my memory is kinda bad)i think i changed my name after the old forum died so theres a chance you wont know who this is.

Thanks. Enjoyed the park when I originally made it, will probably improve and post up here this weekend.

And yes, was Team Kohek that I was on. Since I know Habitat is Swedish you might be Dave or BlueVihtic or someone else? >_>.

oKwiider
04-24-2014, 07:12 PM
neither. i think my name at the time lilroc. wasnt on the team long before it dissolved. you probably wont remember me. i kept trying out but i was really bad(still am) but finally got on when i improved a bit(i was still really bad). good times though.

i remember habitat. he suddenly went "big time" adnd left i think. he was good though.