PDA

View Full Version : SEIMI MIYAHARA's part from TIGHTBOOTH PRODUCTION's 「 LENZ II 」

oKwiider
04-21-2014, 06:33 PM
http://youtu.be/pCVdcE6BEZg

Poncho Lord
04-21-2014, 06:51 PM
hyped to see someone here is into the same skating im into. i was thinking about buying this video but i got Eleventh Hour instead

thesignguy
04-21-2014, 07:47 PM
We need him for OATS 12

HCH Media
04-22-2014, 04:49 AM
awesome .....thanks for sharing

Granka
04-22-2014, 06:29 AM
I have that video, I love it and I've seen it so many times!

oKwiider
04-22-2014, 11:05 AM
hyped to see someone here is into the same skating im into. i was thinking about buying this video but i got Eleventh Hour instead

yea im digging this guys style as well as his spot selection. i dont know it just feels really....humble and human if that makes any sense. like this is the kind of video that really pushes me to pick up a board and start skating(learning really) again. i could watch ishod wair's part in sb chronicles or whatever and be all "fuck yea i wanna rip like this guy" but its a bit unrealistic in terms of current goals and trying to be the best sometimes just isnt as fun. but this guy looks like hes having a blast. really relaxed, fun and inventive. like instead of running a marathon through the park you just take a stroll allowing you see everything you previously ignored.....that was pretty dumb.

oKwiider
04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
I have that video, I love it and I've seen it so many times!

jealous. definitely need to pick up a copy when i have some extra cash. luckily its well distributed unlike the first lenz.