PDA

View Full Version : Bones Brigade Autobiography

thesignguy
04-23-2014, 08:55 AM
In case you missed this here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX_4XqMMkpM

Valley
04-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Watched this on netflix a few days ago, wish I'd gotten to see it in a cinema. Defo worth a watch.

thesignguy
04-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Luckily I got to watch it in my warehouse via a projector on the wall with a bunch of buddies I grew up with when it came out. I would highly suggest seeing it in that environment. I think next time I have a party I will loop this on my TV. I got to see the descendents documentary this last winter and it was equally rad. Fun time to grow up and like I have always said, there is no other group or culture I would of rather embraced.

CrzBoarder
04-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Big Thank You to Stacy Peralta for gathering this group of kids & mentoring them & allowing them to become the legends they did.
Don't want to take anything away from the skaters of today, but that era of skating has always been my favorite.
Such an excellent video.

Granka
04-23-2014, 02:42 PM
I've watched this one about 3-4 times now. I really love hearing all the stories and seeing all the stuff documented, especially over the fact that this stuff was waaaaaaay before I even started skating and probably before I was born :D 1990-kid right here ^^ And I started skating about when OG Skate came out, and I started skating because of that game :)

Another skate-documentary I've watched a lot is "The Man Who Souled The World", I love that one!

SolidMojo
04-23-2014, 11:24 PM
Seen it a few times aswell, awesome watch. I try to sneak it on everytime I have company.

Another skate-documentary I've watched a lot is "The Man Who Souled The World", I love that one!

Care to elaborate, who/what is it about? Google is not as fun.

Granka
04-24-2014, 02:39 AM
Care to elaborate, who/what is it about? Google is not as fun.
It is about Steve Rocco and when he started and ran World Industries. A lot of crazy stories and stuff in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YOSTuhx0E

Hitmanx123
04-26-2014, 12:51 AM
i loved this and it brought me to tears near the end. fucking love skating man..