PDA

View Full Version : It's gone for good, now?

GSB MLP I-XL
05-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Last night I was on Lb just fine but I guess that was the last time. When I went on this morning I got this. http://likebuttermag.com/main/index/disabled So is it actually over?

thesignguy
05-08-2014, 09:46 AM
I think it was only up til last night for members. Mods and admins have been gone for a month I believe.

RIP LB, good dudes

emericaridr11
05-08-2014, 11:49 AM
I think it was only up til last night for members. Mods and admins have been gone for a month I believe.

RIP LB, good dudes

correct, good thing I knew and downloaded all my Pics

Muhzzy
05-08-2014, 06:21 PM
RIP LB. Such a a great site.

GSB MLP I-XL
05-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Damn. So many memories from that site. Sad to see it go. I know this is off topic but I put an unnecessary comma in the title and it's annoying the hell out of me. haha

m.seven
05-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Pretty bummed to see LB go. Haven't played the game in over a year but still lurked around there and checked out old pics and mags.
Chatted with BB a few times and Valley and I were both on Cap Faction ST,did a couple vids together,photo shoots online... great times.Like SG said, good dudes.

eastcoastskateboard1
05-09-2014, 08:16 AM
I really enjoyed some of the fake skate ads for all of the irl companies and pros it was interesting hopefully fluckit doesn't go down anytime soon.

thesignguy
05-09-2014, 08:51 AM
I really enjoyed some of the fake skate ads for all of the irl companies and pros it was interesting hopefully fluckit doesn't go down anytime soon.

Fluckit runs itself for the most part. Me and Mamba are the 2 most active "staff" members and neither one of us have to do anything anymore. We are on a secure server hosted by Debaser. We only had trouble one time and the members more than helped out. There is rarely spam anymore since the switch and it is pretty much just cool members that chill. No drama. I don't see Fluckit leaving unless Debaser sees no action and needs what little space we take up. And even then if one of us saw fit we could host it ourselves and keep the dream alive.

What I am saying is most likely Fluckit will be around until you don't even notice its gone.

Edit: It isn't like there is no spam here, at any given time there is 30+ unregistered members lurking in strange places, viewing threads from years ago. You can see them when you use the whos online feature.

saunders420
05-09-2014, 08:25 PM
RIP LB. That was a good time.

Fluckit "Keep Rolling" sideways ate.

unplannedman
05-11-2014, 01:53 AM
correct, good thing I knew and downloaded all my Pics

Damn you lucky ass, all my pics are gone...

jaike
05-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Man LB rocked, i remember getting in the mag and being crazy stoked, loved just chatting about northern weather with valley and just chilling with people who all loved skate. I wonder if there are any other games out there with a community like ours that lasted and will continue for so long...

rip LB
|
<edit: count me in for that link too \/ >

Bonksz
05-14-2014, 12:26 AM
Thank god I came on here to find out what happened. Been gone for a few months and see that the site is down. If anyone has a link to the lb mags inbox me. Would like to download the last issue if it's still available.

unplannedman
05-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Man LB rocked, i remember getting in the mag and being crazy stoked, loved just chatting about northern weather with valley and just chilling with people who all loved skate. I wonder if there are any other games out there with a community like ours that lasted and will continue for so long...

rip LB
|
<edit: count me in for that link too \/ >

Thank god I came on here to find out what happened. Been gone for a few months and see that the site is down. If anyone has a link to the lb mags inbox me. Would like to download the last issue if it's still available.
I got y'all covered
http://issuu.com/bladderboy

Muhzzy
05-18-2014, 07:36 PM
I love you, unplannedman. Thank you.

jaike
05-21-2014, 04:19 PM
ditto

jaike
05-21-2014, 04:24 PM
ditto

GSB MLP I-XL
05-21-2014, 04:49 PM
I got y'all covered
http://issuu.com/bladderboy

Bookmarked and soon a part of my signature.

Stokenstein
06-03-2014, 11:29 PM
RIP

Fluckit will outlive us all.