PDA

View Full Version : Park-Tage #2

shr3ddy krueger
05-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Got this all in a night and liked how it all turned out, found a mk1 fisheye vig that i figured id throw over it for a little style. let me know what you all think! & Don't Forget To Watch In HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9XuNE6c9wo

Muhzzy
05-09-2014, 07:33 AM
Nice man. Only thing I recommend to start doing is using the in-game slow-mo, makes the slow-mo clips look much smoother.

i am a snail
05-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Only thing I recommend to start doing is using the in-game slow-mo, makes the slow-mo clips look much smoother.

this, though i wouldnt necessarily call the in-game ramp better or worse. the in-game ramp CAN look amazing but the key system in the replay editor only allows for so much customization that it can be a little tougher to fit into an edit if you dont get it exactly right, that and sometimes it can do some screwy things with the clip's sound. it's a great alternative to after effects though if you either don't have it or can't capture in 59.95/60 fps. (if you still want to use after effects while capturing in 30 fps, you can also take two versions of the clip, one at 50% speed, and lay the sound from the 100% speed clip over the 50% to fudge 60 fps, it's how people did it forever with reel clips in skate 2)

powerslide tail bigspin was pretty nice, and that wallie bs crook on the hubba was Supernice. dug the smith to feeble too, that's a tough one to do.

GSB MLP I-XL
05-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Damn. That Wallie-to-Crook was one of the sickest tricks I've seen in a while, dude.

HCH Media
05-09-2014, 10:30 AM
yeah that walli-crook was sick and that revert bs ts biggi out was tits