PDA

View Full Version : "BOAS"@"THE BERRICS" Edited: Prowlin

pairsprowlin 666
05-10-2014, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHIlyGnx9Y4&feature=youtu.be

Nothing to flashy just an edit for my buddy
boas hope you enjoy Comment, LIKE, Sub
boas nice work had fun editing this for you..!!@#$#

FULLY YOUR PARKS ARE AMAZING ..IF YOU HAVEN'T SKATED THIS YOU SHOULD ADD fullyFL4RED00 ON XBL

Muhzzy
05-10-2014, 07:14 PM
GOD DAMN! This was so sick. Boas, you killed that park man, my jaw dropped at 2:00; that trick was too good. Great job bro. And prowlin, great job on the edit.

DuMularn
05-10-2014, 07:15 PM
I really really enjoyed this!!!!! I've still got a handful of b roll leftover lol. This was a ton of fun to work on and turned out to be a true collab. Thanks for the edit Pairs!!!!!

fullyFL4RED0 PARKS ARE FLUCKING AMAZING. SERIOUSLY DOWNLOAD SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NotedDerk
05-10-2014, 07:44 PM
You guys did some tricks and I liked 'em, it was good and you finally skated something good prowlin!

GSB MLP I-XL
05-10-2014, 09:28 PM
GOD DAMN! This was so sick. Boas, you killed that park man, my jaw dropped at 2:00

My jaw did too, dude. One of the best tricks of the video. And his ender was so dope. Prowlin kills the Berrics again especially with that Frigid Air Smith @ 1:36. Great job on the editing, too.

ILL NODERUS
05-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Nice! Chill vid, loved that double boy. Props.

HCH Media
05-11-2014, 01:46 AM
nice one pairs ender was soo sexy

pairsprowlin 666
05-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Thank you Muzzy Edit turned out okay yes and ghettoboy thanks yes it was a boneless to smith but all that view I'm Glad you guys Enjoyed the show stay Tuned for more!!coming

GSB MLP I-XL
05-11-2014, 01:07 PM
and ghettoboy thanks yes it was a boneless to smith

Oh, ok. Looking back at it I can see it's in fact a Boneless. Still looks super sick, though.

pairsprowlin 666
05-12-2014, 07:39 AM
that berrics is a fun place thank you fully

DuMularn
05-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Muhzzy- Thank you so much for your quick and exuberant response. Can't wait to see what we collab up!!
'Derk- Im Glad you liked the tricks!!!!!!!!
GSB- Thank you!!!! That ender was a last minute piece of footage I sent prowlin too. It almost never was......
Ill- Just you commenting here gave me a fluckin boner
HCH- Prowlin KILLED it with this edit. I can not agree more

Prowlin- Bro thanks so much for making this killer collab with me! Our styles are so utterly separate BUT together they look like true beauty. Thank you so much for coming thru on the edit aswell. Top Shelf right here

fullyFL4RED00- I don't even know where to begin. You've given so much to this community over the years and I am truly honored every time I make a video in one of your parks. Hopefully my videos make you smile half as much as your parks make me smile everytime I play them. You keep making them sir and I'll keep killing them!

momadaddy
05-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Sooper neat tricky doos there

FullyFl4RED00
05-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Dumularn!!! I am so sorry I am just now commenting on this. I have watched this probably over 10 times since it was posted and it is absolutely sick! Prowlin's edit was insane and the tricks and filming could not be better. I loved everything about it. Great job guys

Thanks for the kind words as well! I love building parks for the community and hopefully I will be able to drop some new stuff in the near future.

pairsprowlin 666
05-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Dumularn!!! I am so sorry I am just now commenting on this. I have watched this probably over 10 times since it was posted and it is absolutely sick! Prowlin's edit was insane and the tricks and filming could not be better. I loved everything about it. Great job guys

Thanks for the kind words as well! I love building parks for the community and hopefully I will be able to drop some new stuff in the near future.

i KINDA WANNA DO ANOTHER ONE OF THESE IF ANYONES UP FOR IT!! LMK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKJGDgHya4

DuMularn
05-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I have a library of footage from Cap's just sitting on my computer waiting for me to stop being lazy. Lemme know what you need.