PDA

View Full Version : Split Montage with Ryantergalactic!

shr3ddy krueger
05-14-2014, 06:28 AM
skated his DYI for an hour or 2 and got some stuff out of it. we are working on making full length parts but heres some fun stuff! If anyone wants to be in future ones just let me know! remember, watch in HD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML9uLZ0GWbA&feature=youtu.be

eastcoastskateboard1
05-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Yo I'm making a full length with a couple of my friends if you and Ryan wanna get some parts your welcome to be in it. And nice video by the way!

Muhzzy
05-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Rad af

Granka
05-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Some goodies in there for sure!

emericaridr11
05-14-2014, 08:53 AM
played that cap the other day, very nice stuff, nice build

GSB MLP I-XL
05-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Both you and Ryan's last clips were sooo good! And I legit thought Ryan was Ishod Wair on the opening clip. I had to go back and look again. lol

Ryantergalactic
05-14-2014, 10:13 AM
Ayyy you got the wallie north! came out sick man, love the filming and song choice. I'm surprised at how many good clips we got in that amount of time.
Fun sesh

pairsprowlin 666
05-14-2014, 10:47 AM
if you use vegas try render on preview for the damn faded blur shit not showing up cool as usual song wasnt my cup of tea but coolio trick treats

shr3ddy krueger
05-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks a lot guys! And if I render on preview then it'll lack in quality, I see nothing wrong with the Fade

pairsprowlin 666
05-14-2014, 01:52 PM
It doesn't take quality trust, But okay just trying to help, i just hate watching that faded look, shit takes away from the tricks imo..

iSnowable
05-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Nice vid, great ender

Lil D
05-18-2014, 12:12 PM
The video is sick af. Nice work guys!

shr3ddy krueger
05-27-2014, 06:51 AM
hey man dont hate on my song!:mad: just joking, but my bad man for how my comment came off, i didnt mean anything by it, i meant for it to value as much as your comment on this video, im replying on here because i wanted to get off that post because i feel bad that so much of it is me and other heads doing about everything we shouldnt, insteead of the focus of the video. i just want complete honesty amongst skaters because if you or someone else doesnt like something in my video then i want you all to let me know so i can work on it because this community is what keeps me making videos, i like criticism because it shows people are paying your video enough mind to read it like a book and point stuff out, about that video not being my taste doesnt take away how absolutely insane the skill level is in it, shits on what i do haha but yea man i didnt mean to offend anyone i just wanted to say my piece and leave it at that, noted came to me about it and we talked and laid everything out and are both at an understanding and i dont want any hard feelings with anyone on this site because its a community im proud to be part of