PDA

View Full Version : Poopy Iphone Edit

SmurfsInABox
06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Made an edit to see how Iphone footy would look.
Prepare to divert your eyes for you are about to potentially witness awfulness on a whole new level haha
I should probably just stick to park building...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyvyLz6FbbY&feature=youtu.be

PoppinSuds
06-10-2014, 09:04 PM
its watchable, ill give it that. :P

good stuff, smurfs. <3

Amphan
06-11-2014, 05:49 AM
Looks good for iPhone footy. Hmm…suddenly I miss playing MLB 14= P

Muhzzy
06-11-2014, 06:01 AM
It's honestly not that bad man. If you wouldn't have said it was recorded with an iPhone, I would've just guessed an easycap or something. Nice little edit bro.

SmurfsInABox
06-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Haha thanks guys. Might do another one of these sometime

emericaridr11
06-11-2014, 05:02 PM
loved the switch flip shot

Muhzzy
06-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Haha thanks guys. Might do another one of these sometime

Please do <3

Boxerman08
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Sick dude! Did you mount your iPhone tu a tripod or something? haha if I'd try that, it would look as if you'd turn on the shaking in-game to high

SmurfsInABox
06-11-2014, 11:04 PM
emericaridr: Thanks man, means a lot
Muhzzy: Awww :o <3 u too buddy (Just made another mini. It's way too much fun)
Boxerman: Thanks dude. Hahah nah, I guess I just have steady hands. I try to keep my Parkinson's shakes to a minimum :p

SmurfsInABox
06-12-2014, 05:54 AM
Poopy Iphone footy 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkQeQfw0tjs

Boxerman08
06-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Haha damn dude, killing the iFooty game! Btw, are those your CAPs you're skating at in both clips?

itsNJ
06-12-2014, 09:38 AM
Damn the quality was actually really good for what it is. Some of the filming/tricks weren't for me but I really liked the sw overcrook in the first one. And where's that spot in he ender of the second with that ungrindabke ledge?

SmurfsInABox
06-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Boxerman: Haha thanks again dude. Yea, ever since I finished my season at the mountain that I was working at, I've had a lot of time on my hands. I'll shoot you a friend request on the box in case you want to check them out. Unfortunately don't have gold right now though
NJ: Yea that Sw Ungrindable OC was definitely my favorite trick as well. I'm still pretty bad a filming lines, and I've just been messing around with different long lens shots lately. I never really got into the whole filming part of the game until a few months before the skate.reel went down. Um, I'll try to explain where it is but I couldn't say by name because I don't usually skate the in game world. If you go to that industrial area with all of those rooftops and large red pipes that you can ride through, there's that one roof with the sort of broken mini ramp shaped piece of one of those pipes and that little ledge is right next to that. Found some shots of one of those red mini ramp spots in Mattyman's vid @0:17 and @1:01. I think mine is at the other red pipe though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t50DOViEfp0