PDA

View Full Version : oldies, cellular phone, etc

i am a snail
06-13-2014, 04:16 PM
i jumped on the bandwagon and made an iphone vid because my cap card's been busted for months now someone buy me a new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqskje6pvk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqskje6pvk

Muhzzy
06-13-2014, 04:46 PM
pretty radical brother

shr3ddy krueger
06-13-2014, 06:19 PM
im sucha sucker for bs 180 switch ivercrook fakie flip out, loved this edit man!

XImortalDEATHX
06-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Got that authentic shake going on. It actually doesn't look that bad, compared to others I've seen. Could be your T.V.

SmurfsInABox
06-13-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm hyped that this Iphone/filming your tv screen with a camera thing is actually catching on haha.
Definitely felt like a bit of a nort the first time I did it :p
Loved the vid dude. Please make more

BannerBoy360
06-14-2014, 06:00 AM
damn sick. filming as beautifullll as ever. the kf tail line at kanen spot. fbigspin. everything really.

i am a snail
06-17-2014, 05:29 AM
Please make more
thanks dude, i plan to. you do the same!

glad yall like the already-been-dones, i'm def. gonna end up playing s2 more once i can get a cap card again but this'll have to do for now i suppose.

emericaridr11
06-17-2014, 09:05 AM
thanks dude, i plan to. you do the same!

glad yall like the already-been-dones, i'm def. gonna end up playing s2 more once i can get a cap card again but this'll have to do for now i suppose.
is your card fucked or just your component cables?

i am a snail
06-17-2014, 11:24 AM
is your card fucked or just your component cables?

card itself is fucked, tested component cables w/ other devices and the cables work, but the card will not output any signal, audio or visual, from my ps3 to my tv or to my laptop. might just be some loose connections but i dont want to dig around inside at the risk of fucking it up worse since i wouldnt know what i was doing

Boxerman08
06-20-2014, 04:16 PM
card itself is fucked, tested component cables w/ other devices and the cables work, but the card will not output any signal, audio or visual, from my ps3 to my tv or to my laptop. might just be some loose connections but i dont want to dig around inside at the risk of fucking it up worse since i wouldnt know what i was doing

Can't you still upload from your ps3 directly to youtube? Hypsies has been doing that for months since he got a ps3.

Apart from that, sick clip man, always liked your stuff! Hope you sort everything out!

Cake
06-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Can't you still upload from your ps3 directly to youtube? Hypsies has been doing that for months since he got a ps3.

Apart from that, sick clip man, always liked your stuff! Hope you sort everything out!

You still can but it's such a pain having to download 20-30 clips off of youtube

Poncho Lord
06-20-2014, 04:40 PM
more snail is always welcome

i am a snail
06-20-2014, 05:50 PM

i've been doing that a ton for s3 but upload to YT wasn't a thing in skate 2

edit: 20-30 clips is a pain lmao, i've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 200+ on my comp for s3 clips alone. stuff's definitely coming guys.

Boxerman08
06-20-2014, 06:56 PM
i've been doing that a ton for s3 but upload to YT wasn't a thing in skate 2

edit: 20-30 clips is a pain lmao, i've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 200+ on my comp for s3 clips alone. stuff's definitely coming guys.

Shit, that's true, forgot about s2 not having that "upload to youtube" option! But damn, 200+ clips!? you planning to edit a solo FL? haha Stoked!!

i am a snail
06-20-2014, 07:41 PM
Shit, that's true, forgot about s2 not having that "upload to youtube" option! But damn, 200+ clips!? you planning to edit a solo FL? haha Stoked!!

i TOTALLY would have if i had the foresight to pull a Mirshaun but i did not :c

Antwan
06-21-2014, 02:57 AM
Does the capture card still turn on? Unless you spilled coffee on it or something I don't see it dying. You should look into your software, make sure what you capture with isn't just on the fritz google very specifically the issue. Capture card name, program, etc.

i am a snail
06-21-2014, 04:58 AM
Does the capture card still turn on? Unless you spilled coffee on it or something I don't see it dying. You should look into your software, make sure what you capture with isn't just on the fritz google very specifically the issue. Capture card name, program, etc.

yeah, it still turns on but it won't actually output anything to either the tv or the computer. my software still works fine, it's just the card doesnt seem to send or return a signal. all the cords work too. i've been googling a while too but i havent found a fix anywhere :/

Antwan
06-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Ah, right on. All I know is my capture device stops capturing often. It doesn't store clips though, all live stream. Reinstalled my programs, was a fix for me. Stops working once in a while but a PC reboot usually works. If you can get your hands on another computer or go to a friends something see that it doesn't work elsewhere. Troubleshooting is all about variables man.

Boxerman08
06-22-2014, 12:45 PM
i TOTALLY would have if i had the foresight to pull a Mirshaun but i did not :c

Haha that's exactly who I thought of as well :rolleyes:

emericaridr11
06-22-2014, 12:53 PM
yeah, it still turns on but it won't actually output anything to either the tv or the computer. my software still works fine, it's just the card doesnt seem to send or return a signal. all the cords work too. i've been googling a while too but i havent found a fix anywhere :/

I would guess your Component Ports in the bak of the pvr went wonky on you, maybe got loose.... my pvr1212 has loose ass Component Ports in the back, I have to be MAD careful

EmmitBrown
06-22-2014, 01:26 PM
Relaxing watch. Nice kicknose ender