PDA

View Full Version : L.A.G. Beach Side

SmurfsInABox
06-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Got bored today so I made another Iphone edit at my new CAP
When I first started the park, I had so many pieces crammed into it that it started to lag. Had to delete a few things but it smoothed out the lag issues.
Feel free to check out the park and also leave some feedback on both the CAP and the vid.
My filming is still pretty mediocre so be sure to leave some critiques
Pce,Smurfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDgU8DBLFw&feature=youtu.be
CAP looks a lot nicer in game so get on the train to downloads ville

shr3ddy krueger
06-27-2014, 09:05 PM
That back 3 nosegrab was so nice and tucked!

Ryantergalactic
06-27-2014, 09:27 PM
dude this is so sick, nice filming/skating
vig was a nice touch, ill try to download this if ea lets me

pairsprowlin 666
06-27-2014, 09:40 PM
this park is fresh i hit it up today you should have told me i would have made an edit there with you..!!anytime you wanna do a video at your parks are wannna make promo for one hit me up i am for it! sick smurf

SmurfsInABox
06-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Shreddy: Thanks dude
Ryan: Thanks! Filming and vig were definitely inspired by your vids. Ea online is so broken right now it's unbelievable. Takes so many tries just to get a single park uploaded or downloaded.
Prowlin: Thanks man, glad to hear that you like it. I for sure would have gotten you and some others in on this little vid but my gold ran out a couple of weeks ago so I've been pretty much out of contact from everyone lately. One of these days I'll get around to renewing that shit and then we'll have to make a vid somewhere

Sickone
06-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Clean edit made up for the quality man that was nice, very nice. Such a dope username too wish i'd thought of it

SmurfsInABox
06-28-2014, 01:08 PM
Clean edit made up for the quality man that was nice, very nice. Such a dope username too wish i'd thought of it

Haha yea the quality is pretty trash. Stoked that you liked the edit though.
I've had that name forever, even before they made those shitty Smurf movies ahaha