PDA

View Full Version : 2 Skaters... 1 Shot... Full Clip! You gotta check this out!!!

Any Isle
04-17-2009, 07:29 PM
So, anyways... I'm new to these forums because I had to get out of the other EA Skate forums because there are too many idiots on there... I remember people trying to get me to come to this one a long time ago, but I forgot what it was called...lol So anyways... I've been a hardcore skate fan since I first read about it before the PS3 was even out yet... My heart is in this game for life... So I'll get to the skating...

Here's one that me and HighTide50 made... It's definitely worth a watch... I have never seen anything like this, so I'd appreciate some feedback about what you guys think! It's all tandem skating... start to finish! The camerawork was hard to do because it's tough to get both people in one shot all the time... but I tried my best! The music is remix that I made from Country Grammar by Nelly and Suntoucher by Groove Armada... let me know what you guys think of the remix... Just so you know, some of it is unrealistic... Also the camerawork is a little more unusual than you may be used to... It isn't realistic but it does capture the moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXU_aZNBa3M

Comments would be appreciated!

Peace out---Any Isle

Stuman
04-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the boards. It not as busy as the EA boards but one thing is that everyone here is pretty cool. You don't get idiots trolling posting crap. People respect each other and try to be positive. I'm kind of new here but people have only been helpful and friendly. There is a chatbox on the main page that a lot of us hang out and chat through the day. Cool idea with the vid.

Madsser3200
04-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Haha..

Pretty cool..

Of cause it is unrealistic, but in this case, it's okay..

When you annouce its going to be a tandem skat vid, it's going to be unreal..

'Cause it's the most fun..

PS3 Skater
04-18-2009, 09:08 AM
that was pretty cool. would be even better if you could make the skating realistic, but good job, looking forward to more videos from you.

Any Isle
04-18-2009, 11:00 AM
I appreciate the comments and me and HighTide are working on another right now... last night was a good ol' 6 hour skate session... sometimes it takes up to an hour for both of us to land a trick or line... This game is tough and it's twice as tough when two people have to make the landing and all....

Peace out---Any Isle