PDA

View Full Version : Why the dick wont the merging glitch work for me? (on verge of murder/suicide)

TheGreatPenisMonster
06-28-2014, 02:41 PM
i follow every step to do the merging glitch, but the park creator in the career->.create menu is greyed out, as in i cant click on it or scroll down to it at ALL. I did every single step from every tutorial i could find, but i can only use the park creator when i have the update, as soon as i clear my cache the park creator option is grey and the only thing i can do is look at replays in the .create menu. HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX THIS?!?!?!?! i used to do this glitch all the time and never had trouble.

ILL NODERUS
06-28-2014, 02:52 PM
try a full re-install, not fun, but may work.

just dont delete your profile which has all your saved works...

TheGreatPenisMonster
06-28-2014, 03:28 PM
try a full re-install, not fun, but may work.

just dont delete your profile which has all your saved works...

what do you mean full re-install, i have the game on a disc?

ILL NODERUS
06-28-2014, 03:39 PM
Go into you hard drive and select the game. There are a series of files, when i have encountered BS like this with games i have just deleted all the files except for my profile with my name because that will have your story mode or whatever on it. I cant guarantee it will work but its probably the first step i would take.

Also be weary of your DLC's tho, you dont lose them if you delete them, but you will have to redownload them all if you accidentally axed those.

blitzkow
06-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Post a picture, i don't quite understand the problem...

emericaridr11
06-29-2014, 08:40 AM
sounds like when you have the update off your Skate Create Code isnt working, never heard of this one before though

maybe a Xbox License Transfer would help, look into that (no promises though, thats more for missing DLCs offline/no update)

DuMularn
06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Is this the native xbox you bought your dlc on?? If not you have to license transfer them to this new one so they work offline and redownload them before you can use the merge glitch with them. Same thing happened to me.