-Ryantergalactic

-xfreeZe

-RaginWarHero

-Noah eh

-Ea Jaljax

-Emerica ridr11

-Joemar DT

-SD Skate 3 Footy

Lets See what magical fun things we can do guys!

xfreeZe
07-12-2014, 03:55 PM
SWAAAAAAAG

eastcoastskateboard1
07-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Gratatata

Hippie4Hire
07-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Yo, you mind if I skate with you guys once I get my new X-box in a few days? I was starting to skate with Ill till my 360 burned out. Not looking to barge the team, just looking for some people to skate with. Here are 2 of my videos that I like the most to give you an idea of how I skate. Also getting a cap card in the coming weeks to continue my video making.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlj3yeOG2xc&list=UUm8l8k-4pxtX1_eGJnEOlnQ

The editing isn't the best but at the time I was making videos with windows movie maker and the Skate Reel. Should get a lot better with a cap card.

GSB MLP I-XL
07-21-2014, 07:13 PM
I would definitely be down. But I'm filming for a video at the moment so I would probably have to join later. Shreddy I guess I can use those clips that were for the Flicker fl as my pre-sent sponsor me footage lol. And maybe if I do get on you could use that same footage for a future video.

Felly
07-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Can people still join? :)

eastcoastskateboard1
08-29-2014, 09:00 AM
I would definitely be down. But I'm filming for a video at the moment so I would probably have to join later. Shreddy I guess I can use those clips that were for the Flicker fl as my pre-sent sponsor me footage lol. And maybe if I do get on you could use that same footage for a future video.

Yo dude i haven't seen this thread in a minute lol but if you wanna join or if you feel like just being featured on the channel let me know!

eastcoastskateboard1
08-29-2014, 09:01 AM

Yo dude i haven't seen this thread in a minute lol but if you wanna join or if you feel like just being featured on the channel let me know!

eastcoastskateboard1
08-29-2014, 09:01 AM
Yo, you mind if I skate with you guys once I get my new X-box in a few days? I was starting to skate with Ill till my 360 burned out. Not looking to barge the team, just looking for some people to skate with. Here are 2 of my videos that I like the most to give you an idea of how I skate. Also getting a cap card in the coming weeks to continue my video making.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlj3yeOG2xc&list=UUm8l8k-4pxtX1_eGJnEOlnQ

The editing isn't the best but at the time I was making videos with windows movie maker and the Skate Reel. Should get a lot better with a cap card.

Yeah sure dude add me on xbox my gt is coastskates

eastcoastskateboard1
08-29-2014, 09:03 AM
are there any fluckers on the team that are still active on the beautiful world of the fluckit?

Felly
10-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Ben, Are you looking for new people do?! :)

eastcoastskateboard1
10-07-2014, 07:54 AM
yes sir i am make a recruit video and send it to the team email or message me on here with it

Felly
10-07-2014, 08:20 AM
yes sir i am make a recruit video and send it to the team email or message me on here with it

Alright cool Ben!
I definitely going to work on it!