PDA

View Full Version : Thick in Aletown: solo w/ Prowlin & Poncho Lawwwd

Thick
07-11-2014, 02:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uhj168sE5Y
I WATCH THE MONEY LIKE A DEADLY COBRA

pairsprowlin 666
07-11-2014, 03:06 AM
What i liked to see not caring bout so much realistic since some of us in this community think its called realistic skate 3 HAHAH anyway this was RAW as fuck dude keep up the freshness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thick
07-11-2014, 05:46 AM
yeeeh!
thanks for the props, the jumping of the gaps and the epic running pimp hand shot. shouts to El Poncho for the hard lines!

(LONG RANT/SMALL FONT WARNING)

Realism is fine and dandy, i like reality. Sometimes realistic looking fake skating looks great. But if realistic just means slow and basic, i can't even watch. Sometimes I wish I could restrain myself from going full blast.. But naaah.. I like doing and watching borderline crazy shit even more..
I watched really realistic edits back when, and thought "ok cool that's real crafty and pretty impressive", but then when I saw dudes like you 5150 dudes and Granka and Demz and whoever, just going ham on shit, I was like "yeah. that's fuckin sick". Sick animations!! It's a fun animation engine/dream factory, this game. This program has a fearless, boneless, make believe dude who will chuck onto any shit I'll tell him, with style.. i want to see stupid shit that looks beautiful.
Anyway, the stuff I see the skateboard heavyhitters doing these days... mann. someone should challenge some pro skaters to do a remake of a fluckit edit.

Poncho Lord
07-11-2014, 09:51 AM
that was soooo fucking tight. best song choice. #FREEWOP

Poncho Lord
07-11-2014, 09:51 AM
and to add to the realism thang

i guess i play relatively realistic because i like to emulate the skateboarding i like to see

Thick
07-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Yes! I was about to say Poncho plays realistically, and it looks super dope. (but that speaks for itself). Style, snap, precision = entertainment. Highfivez! Now I'm gonna go turn down the font size of my bullshit.

Muhzzy
07-11-2014, 10:57 AM
This was fucking sick bro! Loves this video and everyone's skating. Good shit bro.

Thick
07-14-2014, 12:35 AM
Thanks Muhzzy!!

Tabloid
07-14-2014, 03:08 AM
1:28 was so sick!

momadaddy
07-14-2014, 01:48 PM
"ok cool that's real crafty and pretty impressive"

thats what i like. slamooh and moses are perfect examples of that. i myself cant do it so i go over the top with creative and unrealistic shit because i find it challenging and satisfying

Thick
07-14-2014, 02:57 PM
You summed it up Moma. Thankfully there's room for everything. I have to underline this: i do concider the crafty, super realistic, patient, tight ass, high speed fakeskating to be the coolest thing. But I can't do it really well, so I talk shit.. and put in accidental stuff and cartoon shit because i'm confused and I have a desire to make something, anything; for some reason. Like the ender here, (the switch overcrook kiss the ledge thing, not the switch fuckboi grind hardflip space disco quantum leap bigspin. that's after-ender bullshit!), I spent soo long to get it, and after landing it I though.. fuck.. it's not even that cool. It's not realistic enough, it's not crazy enough.. but then I was like, ok.. so that's what I'm doing. That was what I was trying to do. Get over yourself, come on. (I'm working on it)