07-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Don't Break The Chain :cool:
Keep rollin rollin
rollin de monkey.
HD be better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqtx7AaHpvA&hd=1

Muhzzy
07-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Fuck I loved this video. You always seem to amaze me, A. That trash can bonk to nose grind was sick, 1:08 was rad, 1:13 made me literally want to quit skate because I'm not that good, 1:50 was crazy good, 2:10 I didn't even know that was possible but then I remembered that you're Antwan, 2:14 wtf wow, and your use of foot plants is amazing. Another great watch from you man, keep making them and I'll keep watching!

momadaddy
07-12-2014, 08:20 AM
I was going to leave a comment highlighting some things I liked when I watched it but then I saw muhzzy' sand I think he hit on most of it. That spot in ale town with the ledge and then the stairs that you grinded and did a foot plant down it a nice spot. I have been Trying to 5050 the ledge then dArk firecracker the stairs. Can't get it the way I want

DuMularn
07-12-2014, 09:47 AM
I literally had to force myself to watch this. I'm not a fan of the skating.....I just wanted to get that out of the way. Everyone has their own style so I won't be talking about the skating further. What made this so bone numbing boring for me to watch is the filming/editing. I wanted to turn it off in the beginning when you're doing scenery and didn't adjust the native audio of the skate tracks to avoid hearing your skater running....but I kept going. I was hoping for some cool long lense shots or dual camera shots to really show off some of your lines but I was disappointed again. On top of all that though...this song is a poor fit for your skating.

I'm sure I'll have a minority opinion on this matter and will be flamed by our fluckit family.......but I really didn't like this outing from you sir.

Antwan
07-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Cheers Dudes!

Haha, I've not done anything more than this with edits DuMularn.

I'm guessing most here feel about the same that you do.
I thought it was my best yet, personally.

I'm all about the tricks, the rest may be average, but I like it that way.
Hi, I'm Antwan. :cool:

Antwan
07-12-2014, 12:13 PM
I have to go on a bit of a rant here too. Maybe I can't take criticism well, but why are we still taking these elements so seriously? It's not a movie, you're not really that upset about sitting in a chair for 3 minutes & If you are why are you here? Not just me, anyone else here.. We all put in hard work. Let me tell you, I do videos monthly if that now. When I sit down and go through the 3 hour process for a 3 minute video (no joke), just to put up for you all, I often wonder why I'm still here too. We don't all have fancy computers with all those editing options, but I love the game. Most are adults here, chime in if you feel the need.

Muhzzy
07-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Like I said in my first comment, I loved this video and i agree with you that people shouldn't be criticizing about a video if it wasn't edited well enough anymore, this game is dead and we should be lucky that some of us still make content. Keep doing you man.

Lil D
07-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Blunt to Footplant on the stairs was hella dope. Nice stuff. c: