PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for now at least :)

eastcoastskateboard1
07-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Hey I am not joining in on what Shr3ddy's doing by leaving I completely agree with you guys on some of your thoughts as to why he should stay. But honestly this site isn't active as it used to be which is unfortunate. But all things have to come to an end you know? I just wanna say thanks to all of you for welcoming me into this wonderful community, here on the site and for teaching me how to take advice (such as constructive criticism) and to use it to better myself in skate 3 and just in general with life. No one has pissed me off to the point where I wanna leave fluckit it is just that I have decided that now is my time to leave. I am still playing skate and making videos with L8 and such but I won't be posting on here anymore. But in all thank you very much fluckers forgiving me this opportunity to meet some really awesome people on this site.

Best of luck to everyone in the future on this site

-CoastSkates

Poncho Lord
07-17-2014, 06:33 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/huxtaho/really-nigga.jpg

pairsprowlin 666
07-17-2014, 07:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C2qMQvkSwOQ#t=24

DuMularn
07-17-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm gonna unsub the shit outta you lol!!! Seriously though wtf....there's like 100 of us in the whole world who make fake skate videos AND parks. Why leave....just hang back and keep a low profile.

Jebotek
07-17-2014, 11:29 PM
Your Join Date was December 2013?
Now keep on telling how much more active the community was back ''in the good ol' days''...

Those kind of threads are silly and lead nowhere
Why do you kids have the urge to make people want you to stay so bad?
If you enjoy what you do, grow some fucking balls and accept the fact that might not everybody else do so
If not, you know where the door is...
We will still be here when you guys learned how to use sentence breaks...

thesignguy
07-18-2014, 08:19 AM
Your Join Date was December 2013?
Now keep on telling how much more active the community was back ''in the good ol' days''...

Those kind of threads are silly and lead nowhere
Why do you kids have the urge to make people want you to stay so bad?
If you enjoy what you do, grow some fucking balls and accept the fact that might not everybody else do so
If not, you know where the door is...
We will still be here when you guys learned how to use sentence breaks...

werd

thesignguy
07-18-2014, 08:29 AM
emo goodbye threads are so weak
Roke is the only one I thought was legitimate
the rest of these just suck
just leave if you want, ugh I could go on and on.
fucking lame (especially if you haven't even been here long)

Lack of content doesn't kill anything, but these stupid goodbye threads do