Guess I'm here to stay haha
Enjoy and watch in HD!

http://youtu.be/gawxS0CE6jY

DuMularn
07-19-2014, 06:07 AM
half cab to feebs is my kinda shit. So many kroooooooooooooks

pairsprowlin 666
07-19-2014, 07:11 AM
Ryan is always making progress..Ryan should be your team leader his tricks always look good bout to give him my pvr poor guy has to deal with weird cams for clips sick shit good to see you get in a video....

shr3ddy krueger
07-19-2014, 07:28 AM
Being a team leader isn't just about getting good clips? If that were the case every skateboard company, every company in general would have athletes as tm's lol. But thanks for the compliments on half the video lol as the song goes, I don't really care

itsNJ
07-19-2014, 07:28 AM
I turned it off 7 seconds in, when I realized I did not want to hear some ignorant ass song. Lol sorry

pairsprowlin 666
07-19-2014, 08:00 AM
I turned it off 7 seconds in, when I realized I did not want to hear some ignorant ass song. Lol sorry

Fluck a team leader on a fake skate game...

guys go to far with trying to make this game reality

specially coming to late so have fun as you will i don't hate on the having fun as i grew skating and I stopped but i started skating in 1994- stopped fluently 2003 but i still hop on my board so i think i know skating very well but this is not reality nor do i try to make it reality so you trying to comment about my owl cams and my realism hahaha and not being realistic ha you can suck on a realistic dick k bud hope its fun and realistic "RISE"STREAM" Fo life k....

Muhzzy
07-19-2014, 08:37 AM
Nice little vid man.

shr3ddy krueger
07-19-2014, 08:48 AM
hahahahahahaha oh man pairs, you are 1 of a kind, which is ironic because of your name

DaaGooN
07-19-2014, 09:30 AM
Song choice? it a joke or do people like that type of music lol.

nice little vid. apart from the music i liked it.
Would just like to add, you should film backwards to stop the snap-back cam.
gives you a smoother out.

pairsprowlin 666
07-19-2014, 09:48 AM
or he should just stop being a noob and cut the pan backs as someone else said to me i wont name names Daag your skate 2 clips are getting sicker and sicker as you give me more and more clips

emericaridr11
07-19-2014, 09:53 AM
I was grinding up that rail yesterday.... for like hours doing crooks and smiths up it....
really fun, cool little rail

shr3ddy krueger
07-19-2014, 09:57 AM
The song is more of like an ironic song, as in I don't really care. I thought it was a fun song to use, came acrossed it in an actual skate video. And prowlin you are a noob mang! E I know I love it so much haha, all of them

pairsprowlin 666
07-21-2014, 02:37 AM
farewell fluckit i think i will get mad today cause someone called me anoob but stay tuned i'll be back tomorow and have 3 edits with 3 "Rush songs" or for you rushed with your first try clips flatout i could get every clip you have done in every video u released every vid has same gay ass pacman trash font so dam repetitiive but everyone likes your stuff cuz they just as newwb as you but u got potential i have a challenge for you and if you spend the time to do it you will never see a hate comment ever if you have balls to say you can take me in fight which doubt then have balls to do what i am bout to challenge

i am going to pick 3 of my solos and linkem if you can copy my filming point for point as well as every trick same song and my edit theme hopefully u can make the edit better since these solos are 3 years old ..this non sense will be over i will even feature it on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MwcnOSPeF8 here is first vid songs artist -Lone catalyst -3years ago

pairsprowlin 666
07-21-2014, 02:44 AM
show your team what you are made of if you want we can challenge and see who can remake it first if you do and succeed i have to remake one of yoursit'll be a 3for 3 so here is first solo lmk! if you are in so we can start the challenge this actually sounds fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwYAj0X8_c0

this is the 2nd one u will have too do if i beat you link 2 that you want me to do if you are in and you beat me...i hope you are in wanna i see hows this goes recreating all my noob stuff all over again as my style changed and changed cant stick to one style trust shit will get a lil boring but i will never quit this willdefinitly give us something to do you will see my time and effort towards everytrick i know we both wont get my ender shit took 3 days to get hours and hours

iBeSkatin
07-22-2014, 01:22 AM
hoping the song in the first video is a remix if not waka flockas hood pass has been revoked:confused: Nice little edit tho

shr3ddy krueger
07-22-2014, 07:30 AM
We are gonna need to spot list then mang! It does sound fun and I actually like the idea of us doing something constructive together, given it's a little competitive it'll be a good time. Seriously prowlin I wanna be homies with you, sorry for all the shit in the past, let's start fresh

Felly
07-22-2014, 07:35 AM
Pretty sick do! Good job!

pairsprowlin 666
07-22-2014, 07:47 AM
We are gonna need to spot list then mang! It does sound fun and I actually like the idea of us doing something constructive together, given it's a little competitive it'll be a good time. Seriously prowlin I wanna be homies with you, sorry for all the shit in the past, let's start fresh

This is the idea the 1st solo up above called lost count pretty much you have to copy my filming song spot trick on point to your ability if you can't get the trick skip it and I will do the same we will see who finishes first if you do and get everything at least 95-100% spot on you have to pick a solo and ill have to recreate all the content done as well make sense lmk when you wanna start damn i am looking forward to do this but this shit will be a bitch for some of my tricks ...never had beef it was more like siskel and Ebert critic deathmatch...just kno how blunt i am take it more like advice not just be a troll bashing fool but once someone gets me started its almost like a freestyle i can keep going till the end of time ..

shr3ddy krueger
07-22-2014, 08:13 PM
I'll pm whenever we can do this. A lot of stuff going on outside of Xbox atm

HCH Media
07-23-2014, 05:42 AM
FINALLY

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/139/b/c/funny_animal_titanic_by_xxspiritwolf2000xx-d65s85b.jpg ;-)

shr3ddy krueger
07-23-2014, 06:28 AM
ender isnt doable on any spot i have, the board just glitches into the rail/:

i am a snail
07-23-2014, 09:10 AM
my 2 cents

prowlin's bad and he smells

momadaddy
07-23-2014, 11:27 AM
my 2 cents

prowlin's bad and he smells

this...

NotedDerk
07-23-2014, 02:03 PM
ender isnt doable on any spot i have, the board just glitches into the rail/:

prowlin does smell, but try it on those double rails in the area where the demo is played, forgot what it's called.
My ender in this video will show you what I mean = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxSkBTPa5k (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxSkBTPa5k&list=UUOYVLuzMdZTNI3NhzWoYdEg)

itsNJ
07-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Seriously prowlin I wanna be homies with you, sorry for all the shit in the past, let's start fresh

They grow up so fast :'(

DuMularn
07-23-2014, 06:35 PM
FINALLY

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/139/b/c/funny_animal_titanic_by_xxspiritwolf2000xx-d65s85b.jpg ;-)

THIS

ILL NODERUS
07-23-2014, 06:42 PM
FINALLY

I'll never let go jack.... ... .. aw shit.

Oddity
07-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Ryan is always making progress..Ryan should be your team leader his tricks always look good bout to give him my pvr poor guy has to deal with weird cams for clips sick shit good to see you get in a video....
I agree, not so much with Ryan being the leader of this particular team but to have a team of his own. I'd personally kill for someone like him who's sick and sticks around when I was trying to have a team of my own; but oh well. I'd also join/edit for a team he'd create.

I also agree with Shred because I saw myself just as a pretty good skater but not the best on my team(s). But I decided to run a team to pluck sick skaters from obscurity and thrust them into the public eye with sick edits that I could hopefully provide.

Did the same as NJ, my ears with headphones on the do not want to take audio torture.